Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Map Rotation Minigames - Jolly Rotation 2023, Map Competition and More! | December 14th 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
PikaNetwork_Minigames_Map_Update_Banner.png

Tis' the season to be jolly PikaNetwork! We wish everyone an early Christmas Greetings for PikaNetwork as we excited to deliver the holiday wonder on Minigames! In this thread, we will be discussing this month's Map Rotation across the server, along with the Holiday Rotation, and the Map Winners from the last Map Competion Event. With the help of the Minigames Content Team from the PikaNerds Committee, we are glad to announce a new batch of maps coming from your favorite gamemodes. Similar to the old rotation threads, we have divided the profile and category of the map from Quick and Rushy to Long and Tactical (for BedWars) and Solos Only, Doubles Only, up to Both Modes (for SkyWars).

With that being said, let's check out the table to see what map is coming this month of December starting of with the Seasonal Maps!

SEASONAL MAPS AND RESKINS FOR BEDWARS AND SKYWARS!

Bringing the Christmas spirit to your beloved maps from BedWars and SkyWars, here are the maps that we are presenting to you for the season of giving!

Twi Temple
Frozen Fortress
Type: Solo and Doubles
Playstyle: Quick and Rushy
A frozen, yet sweet. A chilly place you wouldn't wanna stay in forever. Face an ice cracking moment against players and be the last player standing.

Twi Temple
Gifted Ruins
A returning map returning with a surprise. Do you dare to see what lies inside the Gifted Ruins? Find them all out and secure your victory!

Twi Temple
Nutcracker 2023
Playstyle: Long and Tactical
Another year has passed for the holiday season and the almighty nutcrackers emerges from the snow. We don't want to have a plain boring place am I right? Let's spice things up and get on cracking!

Twi Temple
Santa's Rush
Santa is coming to town again with something. I heard he likes to see a great battle, care to show him some? I guess you're up for the challenge.

Twi Temple
Cookie Invasion
Type: Triples and Quadruples
Who doesn't love a crunchy cookie? You better brought your milk with you because this will be a sweet battle. Taste the crunchy victory!

Twi Temple
Jolly Workshop
A workshop that lies farther away than the North Pole, has a chilling and wonderful gifts to discover but beware the elves are watching.

Twi Temple
Saint Lectus
Protected by the guardians, the temple of Saint Lectus has been demolished by an evil entity around the time of Christmas, something tells me that this place is still lurking with the spirit of Lectus.

Twi Temple
Gifty
Another blessing fell down the area with a mysterious gift. Care to open and see what's inside?

Twi Temple
Goodwill
Have you been a good person this year? Santa Claus has something for your good will in life. But you have to beat the naughty players and be the last man standing.

Twi Temple
Frosty
He's back with a brand new silly look! Frosty the Snowman wants to have a chillin experience with everyone. P.S: He likes warm hugs.

Twi Temple
Respruce
One of the lost rebirth islands has once again been found but it has a festive twist to it. Can you find out the mystery that lies on the map?

Twi Temple
Sweet Memoriam
Taste the sweet victory in a memorable place. Battle for your lives and be the last man standing in a sweet magical place with a cherry on top!

NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?

We still got you covered with the normal rotation for this month of December on BedWars and SkyWars! Check them all out here.

🛏️ BEDWARS CURRENT MAP ROTATION 🛏️

Solos and Doubles
(Quick & Rushy)
Solos and Doubles
(Long & Tactical)
Triples and Quadruples
(Quick & Rushy)
Triples and Quadruples
(Long & Tactical)
Cherno
Attrit
Cryostine
Endmost
Lighthouse
Gas Station
Interlude
Ships Ahoy
Speedway
🌟 Utopia 🌟
Stonekeep

🏹 SKYWARS CURRENT MAP ROTATION 🏹

Solos and Doubles
(Appear on Both Modes)
Specified Map Modes
(Solos Only)
Specified Map Modes
(Doubles Only)
Aztec
Flashbacks
Aristocracy
Mythic
Village
Frostine
Taiga
Winterhelm
Undersea

ROTATED NOSTALGIA MAPS AND FUTURE UPDATES?

We feel your nostalgic tastes are seeking for the wonderful and original maps of PikaNetwork BedWars and SkyWars, hence we are thinking of a "Nostalgimeter" that will satisfy the community for more old maps in future rotations. As of now, we have tested this idea on Discord with the idea of bringing back a nostalgic map by having a certain amount of reactions. We'd love to tinker old maps that we feel are still playable but also have a sense of nostalgia hence, this idea was born. This isn't really a promised thing in the future but as of now we'd like your feedback about it. Anyways, here is the Rotated Nostalgia for this month!

Twi Temple
🌟 Utopia (Original)
Playstyle: Long and Tactical
Released on the launch update of Minigames BedWars and SkyWars around 2020, it has been a well-known map by the community. Whether you love it or hate it, it has made a name from every single PikaNetwork player's heart.

MAP COMPETITION WINNERS IN ROTATION!

A month ago, we let our community express their creative talents by building maps for their favorite Minigames game mode from the network! We're glad to tell you that they are now also part of the rotation for only this month! So enjoy them while you can! We would like to say congratulations to the following winners of this competition, we hope that we can see more of your creative builds in our rotation soon.

Twi Temple
Submitted by: @Real_Gab
In a far away land exists a frigid palace with frozen waterfalls. A true winter wonderland. Explore the Frozen Falls alongside with the magnificent middle islands!

Twi Temple
Submitted by: @EA0_2_0_8_
In the realm of Resalute, majestic castles stand tall, embodying a resilient kingdom eagerly awaiting the triumphant return of their valiant soldiers. Embark on a journey, and witness the resounding glory that awaits.

Twi Temple
Submitted by: @EA0_2_0_8_
Step into the enigmatic desert, where the whispers of ancient temples echo the secrets of long-forgotten civilizations. Let the Prelude guide you as it unravels the mysteries concealed within its depths.

That concludes the latest map rotation update of Minigames! The maps listed above have already been added in the server.
If you have any major/minor bugs that have been encountered, please let them know by making a bug report HERE.
You can join the Nerds Committee and help us plan future rotations like these by applying HERE.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika

ROTATED NOSTALGIA MAPS AND FUTURE UPDATES?

We feel your nostalgic tastes are seeking for the wonderful and original maps of PikaNetwork BedWars and SkyWars, hence we are thinking of a "Nostalgimeter" that will satisfy the community for more old maps in future rotations. As of now, we have tested this idea on Discord with the idea of bringing back a nostalgic map by having a certain amount of reactions. We'd love to tinker old maps that we feel are still playable but also have a sense of nostalgia hence, this idea was born. This isn't really a promised thing in the future but as of now we'd like your feedback about it. Anyways, here is the Rotated Nostalgia for this month!

🌟 Utopia (Original)Type: Triples and QuadruplesPlaystyle: Long and Tactical Released on the launch update of Minigames BedWars and SkyWars around 2020, it has been a well-known map by the community. Whether you love it or hate it, it has made a name from every single PikaNetwork player's heart.

big man that aint the original utopia.
and yo there was an old skywars map with the big tree in the middle u could've added that back as well.
that's all from me

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
big man that aint the original utopia.
and yo there was an old skywars map with the big tree in the middle u could've added that back as well.
that's all from me
yo lil bro, weren't you on #donator-chat when I said, we are aware with the issue and it will be fixed soon.

Real_Gab

We modified your map's team color so it can be identified more.
No I mean, this is a completely different map, it's the old version of the map that I am not sure how you guys have since I deleted all existence of it.

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
No I mean, this is a completely different map, it's the old version of the map that I am not sure how you guys have since I deleted all existence of it.
It's the one you submitted as a file so I don't know.

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
Whoever thought bringing back Utopia is "nostalgic" and whoever considers this map as "playable" shouldn't be responsible for any future map rotation 🤦‍♂️

1702506813466.png

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
Greetings everyone my name is Emoji And Special Characters. I would like to know who was responsible for bringing back "Utopia". I recommend that person is never allowed to make map based suggestions again. The map looks horrible, and it is horrible to play on. Maybe if you change the dia gens and mid and also the bases then it can be considered playable. I would also like to take some time to tell you guys about my favourite past time activities. I love eating ice cubes on a daily basis, i have removed drinking water out of my schedule because it was no longer fun so i switched to ice. I highly recommend others try it out. I also love fruits, specifically kiwis because they are very juicy and they taste good and one of them has nice assets.

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Greetings everyone my name is Emoji And Special Characters. I would like to know who was responsible for bringing back "Utopia". I recommend that person is never allowed to make map based suggestions again. The map looks horrible, and it is horrible to play on. Maybe if you change the dia gens and mid and also the bases then it can be considered playable. I would also like to take some time to tell you guys about my favourite past time activities. I love eating ice cubes on a daily basis, i have removed drinking water out of my schedule because it was no longer fun so i switched to ice. I highly recommend others try it out. I also love fruits, specifically kiwis because they are very juicy and they taste good and one of them has nice assets.
It's a bug, the rotation for Utopia's original map will be fixed

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Whoever thought bringing back Utopia is "nostalgic" and whoever considers this map as "playable" shouldn't be responsible for any future map rotation 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 84574
Hey there, we would like to address following things before you consider this comment:
  • The map Utopia imported is not the original one and is being fixed.
  • Rotated Nostalgia is a new feature that our team is getting used to, the first nostalgic map that we have ever thought off and asked for feedback is Utopia, although the demographic is not really for everyone, we will try to gather more feedback in the future for other nostalgic maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.