Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event Minigames - Maps Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minigames - Maps Competition
Hosted by: Arrly & MrEpiko

uuwlk.png

Hello everyone

Over the next 4 weeks, we will be hosting a Minigames Maps Competition.
The submissions open on the 13th of October. Use the time until then to build your map!
The submissions close and the event ends on the 3rd of November at 11:59 PM (GMT+2).
Countdown: https://itsalmo.st/the-end-of-the-minigames-maps-competition-afvw

Anyone interested in participating should build a BedWars or SkyWars map.
Important information about submitting a video showcase of the map is written below.
The 3 best maps have a chance to be added to the map pool and you will be awarded a prize at the end of the event.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

- Maps are not made directly on PikaNetwork. You can use private servers or singleplayer.
- Schematica, World Edit, etc. are all allowed. There are no limitations on the modifications you can use.
- Working in teams is allowed, but only the person who submits the video of the map first will get the reward and then they can distribute it how they see fit.
- Event entries can only be submitted using the /submit command on our Discord server (this command will not work until the 13th of October). When you submit your entry, you won't see it right away. It will need to be approved by a staff member. You will receive a DM if your submission gets rejected.
- Players can vote on approved maps in the #map-submissions channel on Discord. The Event Managers will make the final decision on who wins.
- Reskinning existing maps is allowed and can count as an entry, but we will most likely give priority to new maps.
- You can make a new submission every 3 days. There is no limit to how many maps you can submit.
- If your map gets added to the game, you will still be allowed to upload it to the internet or sell it, but you (or anyone else) won't be able to request it to be removed from PikaNetwork.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread or contact an Event Manager.

PRIZES

🥇 First place:
€50 PikaNetwork gift card + the map will be added to the map pool
🥈 Second place:
€35 PikaNetwork gift card + the map will be added to the map pool
🥉 Third place: €20 PikaNetwork gift card + the map will be added to the map pool

Good luck!

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
I suggested that. Yay I am soo happy : )

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Let's go! More original, creative maps by the community. Can't wait to try these maps when released :)

Flame__

Legendary Pika
So, im interested in making a map for bedwars, but... i cant submit it cuz im banned from the pika network discord server, and i dont want someone else to submit it for me as they could easily get away with my hard earned prize (if my map gets chosen) and just lie about the fact that he made the map, not me, so i was wondering if i could make an alt discord account or something so that i can submit my map

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
So, im interested in making a map for bedwars, but... i cant submit it cuz im banned from the pika network discord server, and i dont want someone else to submit it for me as they could easily get away with my hard earned prize (if my map gets chosen) and just lie about the fact that he made the map, not me, so i was wondering if i could make an alt discord account or something so that i can submit my map
That would be ban evasion, so no.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
so is there any way that i can submit my map, without letting some1 take credit for my build, or without using an alt?
i have a very good idea on what kind of map i want, the aesthetics and whatnot, i really dont want this opportunity to go to waste just because i dont have access to the discord server :(

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
so is there any way that i can submit my map, without letting some1 take credit for my build, or without using an alt?
i have a very good idea on what kind of map i want, the aesthetics and whatnot, i really dont want this opportunity to go to waste just because i dont have access to the discord server :(
I recommend you ask someone you trust to submit it for you. That's your best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.