Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Minor Guild Improvements

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Minor Guild Improvements

Detailed description:
So, I got into a guild and since now I have no use of coins, I just donate all of it to the bank so the changes that would be good to have are as follow-

1) Its tedious to donate coins to the guild right now in the current state and so the commands for that would be

/g donate sa 1000 (sa stands for specific amount)

/g donate 75%

/g donate 50%

/g donate 25%

/g bank balance

This would just be an alternative to the current way of doing it

2) It shows if people from your guild leaving or not

Example-

GUILD I FlexingBot joined the server

GUILD I FlexingBot left the server
3) The way we have F List, we should also have G list
Example-
/g list
IamBokii- Online in SW Lobby 6​
DareYT- Offline​
Evil_Kermit- Online in BW Lobby 3​
FlexingBot- Offline​
Also for anyone wondering why is the name "Minor Guild Improvements", it is because my boy Bokii (IGN- IamBokii) has made a suggestion Guild Updates or something similar and there is already a suggestion named 'Major Guild Rank System Improvements" by JustSuperiorr and I ran out of ideas so yeah.
Make sure you check both of those suggestions out as well to maximize enjoyment when it comes to Minigames Guild

Bokii's Suggestion- HERE
JustSuperiorr's Suggestion- HERE

NOTE: People joining and leaving should be toggle able in /g settings

Reason(s):

It would be easier for people to know who are online and it would be easier to donate coins

Also, I feel like all though this is a lot, it would only take a couple of hours to add this and it would make life a lot easier.
Mainly because they are only some commands that do some minor stuff.

Last edited:

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that the suggestion offers an easy way to the current guild donation system adding both custom donation and certain percentage donation of coins would help a lot also adding this feature can bring up new rules for guilds(individual private) that the player should donate a x amount of coins in-order to be in the guild instead of him calculating manually the player could rather do /g donate x and that would be easier.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that the suggestion offers an easy way to the current guild donation system adding both custom donation and certain percentage donation of coins would help a lot also adding this feature can bring up new rules for guilds(individual private) that the player should donate a x amount of coins in-order to be in the guild instead of him calculating manually the player could rather do /g donate x and that would be easier.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
Thank you man, appreciate it
Add me on the server ing FlexingBot

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
I do approve of these minor quality of life improvements
It really is tedious to donate coins
Also there are other uses for coins doe
Like you can buy cosmetics

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
+1
I do approve of these minor quality of life improvements
It really is tedious to donate coins
Also there are other uses for coins doe
Like you can buy cosmetics
For the cosmetics part here's my response
I have the best victory dance- dragon rider
I have the best kill message- statistic
I barely spend time at my base so no need for shopkeeper
I couldn't care less about my bed break and final kill animations

I'm just doing what my name says, flexing.....

zSeann

Legendary Pika
I really like this idea! I think this could be an great addition to the guilds!
You have my vote.

+1

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Minor Guild Improvements

Detailed description:
So, I got into a guild and since now I have no use of coins, I just donate all of it to the bank so the changes that would be good to have are as follow-

1) Its tedious to click on the guild bank and then donate so the commands for that would be

/g donate sa 1000 (sa stands for specific amount)

/g donate 75%

/g donate 50%

/g donate 25%

/g bank balance

This would just be an alternative to the current way of doing it

2) It shows if people from your guild leaving or not

Example-

GUILD I FlexingBot joined the server

GUILD I FlexingBot left the server

Reason(s):
after reviewing your suggestion i have devided to give this a +1 as this would be a lot easier way to donate coins, and also it would be very easy to see which guild players are online or offline

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
after reviewing your suggestion i have devided to give this a +1 as this would be a lot easier way to donate coins, and also it would be very easy to see which guild players are online or offline
Bruh that's why I made the suggestion

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I updated the suggestion yesterday and I forgot to mention it, so check if you may change your mind from having upvoted to now downvoting, or have downvoted and now want to upvote

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
This suggestion is extremely creative and cool! It is so annoying that you can't donate a specific amount to your guild and sometimes having to donate more than need. I believe the guild join/leave should be toggable but still cool! Also, Please avoid using too many spaces as it makes your suggestion look messy and hard to read. Overall cool!

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
+1
This suggestion is extremely creative and cool! It is so annoying that you can't donate a specific amount to your guild and sometimes having to donate more than need. I believe the guild join/leave should be toggable but still cool! Also, Please avoid using too many spaces as it makes your suggestion look messy and hard to read. Overall cool!
A couple of things I want to say about that, I appreciate the fact that you liked my suggestion but I don't think you upvoted as it is still at 12 votes.
And I used the spaces to make it more clear, than messy but if not many spaces is the way you like it, I changed it

Last edited:

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey guys, FLexingBot told me to write this He said he got another idea but since hes banned he cant update the suggestion He told me that there should be a way for people to see how many coins they have donated, and there should also be a leaderboard for it on the /g GUI.