Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Mob stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimbleSauce

• Server
    What server is the suggestion for?Opfactions 1 and 2
  • Suggestion
    Tell us more about your suggestion?i know mob stacking helps with lag but if you just disable Creeper,skelly,spider,IGs, so ppl can afk them because when they fall they stack and only one die :(
  • Reason
    Why you think server should have that?so we can alk mob spawners
  • Example
    Post video or screenshot if you have?

Deviate

You could still AFK your farms, but you would need to make improvements on a regular design.
Suggestions could be to spread out the spawners and killing area, or use waterways to lead mobs through a lava blade.

NapsterOG

You could still AFK your farms, but you would need to make improvements on a regular design.
Suggestions could be to spread out the spawners and killing area, or use waterways to lead mobs through a lava blade.
its actually hard to improve an already great design into something better since it would take alot of effort to put into it.just today i built an ig farm and have a hard time spreading out the iron golems but i guess its only for those things that are farmable
Edit:they crowd into just one of my hopper areas and the things dont spread out

Deviate

What I did was make a 25x25 farm, with a floor of hoppers and lava above. You can make it smaller but that will also mean more IGs will be able to stack.

If you made a standard IG farm it is indeed a little bit harder.

Destruct

Rare Pika
It's possible to count the stacked mobs as 1 when they die, but that would necessarily need to be edited in the config of the plugin. The other option would be to make more advanced grinders as Deviate said.

Status
Not open for further replies.