Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Moon's Facereveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
You're*

Who are you again? Oh yeah, the one riding me for some fame, yeah I remembered.
Fame? You're the one that's posting on my Thread if you dislike me you shouldn't hate me which you did and it lead me to Tagging you to sort it out. You should just leave the thread and stop hating me for no reason

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Fame? You're the one that's posting on my Thread if you dislike me you shouldn't hate me which you did and it lead me to Tagging you to sort it out. You should just leave the thread and stop hating me for no reason
I would have left a long time ago but you felt the need to continue to squabble. Never hated you just saying, if the button is there then I can click it. If you feel the need to continue this then be my guest and shut up. You will be doing us all a favor. :lightbulb:

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
I would have left a long time ago but you felt the need to continue to squabble. Never hated you just saying, if the button is there then I can click it. If you feel the need to continue this then be my guest and shut up. You will be doing us all a favor. :lightbulb:
The button is there but not for people like you to press it for no reason when other people put a lot of effort into their stuff

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
The button is there but not for people like you to press it for no reason when other people put a lot of effort into their stuff
Because it's such an effort to put 2 images on a post. Shhhhhhhh.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Take a Picture of you with good brightness good outfit good haircut and everything then put it here and i'll dislike it
The pic of you is from like a school yearbook look at the bottom right if the pic.

ali99

Epic Pika
knock it off you two....fighting like 5 year olds over a chocolate bar...

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
You make it sound like it took you forever to take that pic.
Yes it did it's not just go there and take the Picture i waited long time and i paid money for it so does the rest of my classmates
I can take a picture right away but i don't want to use a worse one when i can use a better one that i have

iq420

Veteran
@Moon_420 dont be mad
But i think u post farm so pls dont
He can't post farm in offtopic as it's disabled. When you post thread in offtopic section/or reply to one made in off topic it doesn't count as messages due to people getting posts on games and etc.

OP
OP
Moon_420

Moon_420

Banned
He can't postfarm in offtopic as it's disabled.
I don't care how many posts i have anyway i'm not expecting my self to become staff just saying but i have good experience into it as i'm working with Servers and Plugins my self for entertainment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.