Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars More intresting cosmatics and in game items that have been never added before !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMOISH

Pika Lover
Username:
DOMOISH​

Suggestion:
More intresting cosmatics and in game items that have been never added before !​

Detailed description:
Add pets in game lobby that will be so cool with custom names and level and more like plp will love that ! and in game bridge eggs and pop up towers , invis potion so plp can clutch in game thank you .​

Reason(s):
because game is getting boring so add these items to make to more intresting and enjoy able !​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You suggestion won't be accepted most probably due lack of details and the suggestions itself is too vauge.

Krekkers

Veteran
Your reason seems to be "I want this because I get bored". Maybe check out what has and what hasn't been suggested before.
I found this suggestion about pets. Its in Croatian but seems to be saying what you are saying.
- https://pika-network.net/threads/add-pets-to-the-lobby.292988/

You can look these types of things up by using the search feature in the top bar of the website1697749097053.png
It is the "Search Forums" button. You can use this to search for keywords.
I legit don't know why I would announce me saying -1.... but hey everyone does it and I must act like a sheep to fit in.

Btw that stuff about bedwars items may also have been suggested before but didn't check.

-1 Your suggestion just lacks in anything. I hope my tip on how to search on the forums maybe helps you in creating a more unique and interesting suggestion.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello DOMOISH,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.