Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars More kits ^_^

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_

Suggestion:
More kits ^_^

Detailed description:
Lets add more kits!

Kit Number 1

Name: Farmer

Rarity: Crazy

Kit Levels: 4

Level I: 8 Eggs, Iron leggings, Iron Hoe (sharpness III)

Level II: 16 Eggs, Iron leggings, Iron How (sharpness III), Golden apple

Level III: 32 Eggs, Iron leggings (protection I), Iron Hoe (sharpness IV), Golden apple

Level IV: 32 Eggs, Iron leggings (protection II), Iron Hoe (sharpness V), Golden apple (2x)

Kit Number 2

Name: Healer

Rarity: Unique

Kit Levels: 5

Level I: Splash potion of instant health I (3x)

Level II: Splash potion of instant health I (3x), Splash potion of regeneration II (5 seconds) (2x)

Level III: Splash potion of instant health II (3x), Splash potion of regeneration II (5 seconds) (2x)

Level IV: Splash potion of instant health I (3x), Splash potion of regeneration II (5 seconds) (2x), Iron helmet (protection I)

Level V: Splash potion of instant health I (3x), Splash potion of regeneration II (7 seconds) (3x), Iron helmet (protection I)

Kit number 3

Name: Warden

Rarity: Godly

Kit Levels: 5

Level I: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I) (20000 coins)

Level II: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), Splash potion of speed I (10 seconds) (10000 coins)

Level III: Diamond Sword (Sharpness I), Splash potion of speed I (12 seconds), Diamond helmet (15000 coins)

Level IV: Diamond Sword (sharpness II), splash potion of speed II (15 seconds), (25000 coins)

Diamond helmet (projectile protection II)

Level V: Diamond Sword (sharpness II), splash potion of speed II (15 seconds), (50000 coins)

Diamond helmet (projectile protection II), Ender pearl

Kit number 4

Name: Stellar

Rarity: Godly

Kit Levels: 4

Level I: Iron helmet, Iron boots (feather falling IV)

Level II: Iron Sword (Sharpness I), Iron helmet (protection II), Iron boots (Feather falling IV, Protection I)

Level III: Iron Sword (Sharpness I), Iron Helmet (protection II), Iron Boots (Feather falling IV), Protection I),

Splash potion of leaping II (6 seconds) Speed II (8 seconds), Ender pearl

Level IV: Iron sword (sharpness I), Iron helmet (protection II), Iron Boots (feather falling IV), protection II),

Splash potion of leaping II (8 seconds) Speed II (12 seconds), Endstone (24x), Ender Pearl

Level V: Iron sword (Sharpness II), Iron Helmet (Protection III), Iron Boots (feather falling IV, protection II),

Splash potion of leaping II (9 seconds) Speed II (12 seconds), Endstone (32x) Ender Pearl.

Kit number 5

Name: Assasin

Rarity: Unique

Levels 4

Level I: Golden sword (1 durability) (sharpness IX)

Level II: Golden sword (1 durability) (sharpness X), Potion of invisibility (8 seconds)

Level III: Golden Sword (1 durability) (Sharpness 16), Potion of invisibility (10 seconds)

Level IV: Golden Sword (1durability) (sharpness 22), Potion of invisibility (12 seconds)

Thats about it.....

Reason(s):
PikaNetwork Skywars kits are getting old, and now that they've removed p2w kits it's gotten even more boring.

Example(s):
If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to comment, If you would like this suggestion implemented in-game, please upvote!

Last edited:

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Ayo bro reduce the number of eggs in the first kit like 16 eggs for 1st level nah thats too much u can knock player with 2 to 3 eggs an also add an hoe for fun you know cause its farmer.

OP
OP
Divine_Pheonix

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ayo bro reduce the number of eggs in the first kit like 16 eggs for 1st level nah thats too much u can knock player with 2 to 3 eggs an also add an hoe for fun you know cause its farmer.
Good idea! ill change it right now

notknown876

Legendary Pika
For kit no.3 (warden) you have added rarity : godly and added level I 20k coins which is contradicting it's rarity. If it is buyable than you shouldn't add the rarity factor I guess. And also for level I 20k coins only for dia sword and for level II 10k 🫥.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
You should also add a kit name fisherman which will give fishing rod at level I and at level II fishing rod along with iron sword and level III fishing rod along with dia sword and level 4 fishing rod along with dia sword with sharpness I and level 5 fishing rod with Dia sword with sharpness II

notknown876

Legendary Pika
You should also add a kit name fisherman which will give fishing rod at level I and at level II fishing rod along with iron sword and level III fishing rod along with dia sword and level 4 fishing rod along with dia sword with sharpness I and level 5 fishing rod with Dia sword with sharpness II
It's your choice to be honest.