Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

More prison ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pardew20

I know there are alot of ranks for prison but once your dree it is rather boring... i love the server and hate going on any other the community is amazing and i enjoy how its setup but maybe you could add idk maybe Free Prestiges? maybe like Free prestige 1-10 or something and also maybe mines for each or every couple or something it would definetly get me on alot more and im sure for a lot of other free users as there are alot of them now much appreciated if you bother to read this thank you!

JChan

Epic Pika
This is literally the silliest idea for prison... Free prestige whats the point when prison is already hard enough for those non op pickaxe users

DirkieXP

Banned
The old prison (before the reset) had ranks from A till H and then from Prestige-A till Prestige-H. After that you got free. This means 8+8+1=17 ranks.
This prison (after the last reset) has ranks from A till Z and then from Prestige-A till Prestige-Z. After that you get free. This means 26+26+1 = 53 ranks.

I think we have added enough ranks to make prison challenging again. And we are not going to add more ranks.
Prison is about getting the 'free'-rank, because then you can finally use /warp free. And this means you can leave the prison.
I hope you understand this.

OP
OP
P

pardew20

i completely understand i even said so myself that there are a lot of ranks i wasnt complaining on the amoint i just thought it would be a good suggestion sorry if i have causeed any offence

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
If you want to you can start fresh with new alt & try to not use belongings from your main acc for fun

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No just no... Prison does NOT need more ranks... thats one reason why its boring right now... you do the same repetitive things to get money to get to these high ranks.... (Heres the repetition: Mine at P-R Or P-V get a full inv, find someones OP shop, sell, and repeat... No variation anymore) Instead of new ranks add new events, a quest system like it has on other servers, add the black market again, little things like that get people involved and motivated to do these events, to find the black market (Make it a random spawn every week) to do these quests, and maybe even add custom items, custom enchants (Mainly for donor picks)...
Like i said in previous threads these are the things that make prison what it is... Not just go to a mine, mine a full inv, sell, repeat until you get free rank... There is no variation in what there is to do in prison... even after free the Free world seems limited itself... like theres no really good things there for people to get... I mean i think its all 4 of them now but people including myself have been to 3 world borders and theres nothing to get there... Villagers are all dead, Strongholds and dungeons are all looted the free world is pretty much a wasteland waiting to be greifed later on...
Now as for other things like PvP... only a few admins and staff members still go to prison and deal with hackers, spammers, and advertisers... PvP is balanced thats the good thing... but theres only 1 area to pvp in and thats at spawn... (Also restrict the areas around the PVP area... people just jump somewhere high and then come down into the area from behind you and kill you without you knowing they are there...) Now there is free world but that place is REALLY BUGGY for pvp i mean no one take KB, they disappear and reappear out of nowhere its just insane... But yes add events and things like that then prison won't be as boring...

DirkieXP

Banned
This suggestion is denied, you should try what SuperMiner2014 said.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.