Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison More Prison Suggestions

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ovovo

Rare Pika
Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

To start things off, developers need to balance a few things. This season's economy has been non-existent due to the prestige finder enchant. It is balanced, but it's distribution isn't. The entire economy depended on prestige cost rather than balance.

• Remove the ability to get prestige cost in /gift.
  • Instead, claim the prestige cost directly making miners grind to acheive a higher prestige rather than pay raw block miners to do it for them.
  • Fix backpack logic, so they're a viable method to make money again.

Even though I was one of the people who used this, collecting beacons was far too difficult, I had multiple gang members mine on my account to achieve the max prestige. So I'm suggesting a few ways to allow players to have a more enjoyable experience while mining beacons.

• Add new pet for beacons.
  • Add new minesuit for beacons / update topaz (in first suggestion).
  • Add a boost according to gang level / prestige.
  • Fix beacon boosters.
  • Randomly boost beacons by 3x for 30 seconds if a player has been mining for a certain amount of time.
  • Buff beacon finder enchant to be more efficient, at it's current max value it's almost insignificant.
  • Add a beacon reward in the rotation of lucky block rewards or treasure rewards.

Prestige cost amount algorithm needs to be tweaked as well, with the current algorithm it increases by 1.01x per prestige, which seems like a fair amount, but becomes completely unstable after 1100.

• Reduce the multiplier after prestige 1000, so going higher wouldn't be as beneficial as it was this season, from p1000 being ~5.3qt to p2220 being 1sp.
  • This would make payouts more competitive as the higher prestige won't always have the upper hand.

Minepoint upgrades, which almost doubles every upgrade. The cost needs to be reduced per upgrade or minepoints need to become easier to obtain.

• Minepoint per 20k raw blocks mined.
  • Upgrade multiplier to be reduced.

Gangs

There hasn't always been much competition between gangs since it's all based on who has more money, there's no other factors involved.

• Possibly changing how minepoints work
    Instead of being able to use minepoints to upgrade a few things, and buying gang value, which only gives 1t per minepoint (insignificant amount after the first payout). It should possibly be used to add value to the gang, since they're currently difficult to obtain, i'd suggest making minepoints multiply the the gang value by 1.01x more, which would 2x the gang value after 10 million raw blocks mined. This would create more competition and also more cheaters, so implementing stricter rules to disqualify gangs from all payouts if a cheater is found. Moving the minepoint upgrades to perks instead. This would invalidate my minepoint balance change suggestion.
  • Payouts increase or gang member decrease
    Prison being way more competitive than other gamemodes deserves more recognition. With the current payouts, it is impossible to have a fair distribution between 20 members at the final payout. I'd suggest reducing the max gang member amount to 10 or increasing the payouts to 500e, 350e and 200e iron which seems more favorable.
  • Outpost change
    Outposts should be more common, 1 every 12 hours and the reward should be given as a voucher so pvp gangs could potentially form alliances with gangs focusing for the top and cause chaos for the voucher. The voucher should include the new boosters aswell.

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
    It still has the ability to 1 hit after multiple nerfs, and it should be removed entirely because pvp is simply the higher pet level that wins the fight.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU679Sx1L8I
  • Remove the speed & jump boost effect from gang when you enter pvp.
  • Special sets
    Introducing special sets, that will be harder to obtain, possibly from mystery / abandoned gkits. They will have perks on wearing all 4 pieces, for example:

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Speed III for 5s on low durability.
    Relic Set (Abandoned GKIT)
    Fire resistance.
    Immortal to gem enchants.
    5% less damage taken.
    Enigma Set (Mystery GKIT)
    Random gem enchanted armor.
    Mystery sword enchant inside voucher.

These are just examples for reference, I'm sure people who pvp would have better perks for them instead.
  • Bounty
    Bounties would be a fun addition to prison if implemented correctly.
    /bounty <Player> <Amount> <Currency>
    This should set the bounty and deduct the currency from the user's balance. They should not have the ability to remove it after it has been set. This could lead to loopholes in boosting so it would need a amount cap.
    /bounties
    List all bounties.

Other

• Allow more currencies on auction house, such as gems and beacons.
  • Allow users to pay gems and beacons.

Reason(s):
Better experience for players.

Last edited:

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
In addition to the first detailed suggestion which was made in the early part of the season, these changes are needed too.
Grinding beacons was a complete pain this season.
And the prestige finder needs to be nerfed exactly the way ovovo suggested.
If the player who mines the prestige cost, gets it directly claimed in his account it would solve the problem of too much money in the economy.

And no, nerfing the gladiator pet further isn't a viable option anymore. Just remove it when almost everyone hates it.

anshjagwan

Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

To start things off, developers need to balance a few things. This season's economy has been non-existent due to the prestige finder enchant. It is balanced, but it's distribution isn't. The entire economy depended on prestige cost rather than balance.

• Instead, claim the prestige cost directly making miners grind to acheive a higher prestige rather than pay raw block miners to do it for them.

Even though I was one of the people who used this, collecting beacons was far too difficult, I had multiple gang members mine on my account to achieve the max prestige. So I'm suggesting a few ways to allow players to have a more enjoyable experience while mining beacons.

• Fix beacon boosters.
  • Randomly boost beacons by 3x for 30 seconds if a player has been mining for a certain amount of time.
  • Buff beacon finder enchant to be more efficient, at it's current max value it's almost insignificant.
  • Add a beacon reward in the rotation of lucky block rewards or treasure rewards.

Prestige cost amount algorithm needs to be tweaked as well, with the current algorithm it increases by 1.01x per prestige, which seems like a fair amount, but becomes completely unstable after 1100.

• Reduce the multiplier after prestige 1000, so going higher wouldn't be as beneficial as it was this season, from p1000 being ~5.3qt to p2220 being 1sp.
  • This would make payouts more competitive as the higher prestige won't always have the upper hand.

Minepoint upgrades, which almost doubles every upgrade. The cost needs to be reduced per upgrade or minepoints need to become easier to obtain.

Gangs

There hasn't always been much competition between gangs since it's all based on who has more money, there's no other factors involved.

Instead of being able to use minepoints to upgrade a few things, and buying gang value, which only gives 1t per minepoint (insignificant amount after the first payout). It should possibly be used to add value to the gang, since they're currently difficult to obtain, i'd suggest making minepoints multiply the the gang value by 1.01x more, which would 2x the gang value after 10 million raw blocks mined. This would create more competition and also more cheaters, so implementing stricter rules to disqualify gangs from all payouts if a cheater is found. Moving the minepoint upgrades to perks instead. This would invalidate my minepoint balance change suggestion.
    Prison being way more competitive than other gamemodes deserves more recognition. With the current payouts, it is impossible to have a fair distribution between 20 members at the final payout. I'd suggest reducing the max gang member amount to 10 or increasing the payouts to 500e, 350e and 200e iron which seems more favorable.
  • Outpost change
    Outposts should be more common, 1 every 12 hours and the reward should be given as a voucher so pvp gangs could potentially form alliances with gangs focusing for the top and cause chaos for the voucher. The voucher should include the new boosters aswell.

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
    It still has the ability to 1 hit after multiple nerfs, and it should be removed entirely because pvp is simply the higher pet level that wins the fight.
  • Special sets
    Introducing special sets, that will be harder to obtain, possibly from mystery / abandoned gkits. They will have perks on wearing all 4 pieces, for example:

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Fire resistance.
    5% less damage taken.

These are just examples for reference, I'm sure people who pvp would have better perks for them instead.
  • Bounty
    This should set the bounty and deduct the currency from the user's balance. They should not have the ability to remove it after it has been set. This could lead to loopholes in boosting so it would need a amount cap.
    /bounties
    List all bounties.

Other

Reason(s):
Plus 1 agree

77moderato

Gladiator pets never gonna get fix rather remove it since thier levels keep updating everytime we hit

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

• Fix beacon boosters.

Gangs

• Outpost change

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
  • Special sets

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Fire resistance.
    5% less damage taken.

• Bounty
    /bounties
    List all bounties.

Other

Reason(s):
+1

faredgg

Legendary Pika
Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

• Fix beacon boosters.

Gangs

• Outpost change

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
  • Special sets

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Fire resistance.
    5% less damage taken.

• Bounty
    /bounties
    List all bounties.

Other

Reason(s):
+1 I really like this suggestion

Othley

Pika Member
Every aspect of this report is justified , Opp has gone down the drain last seasons especially considering the recent modifications and all , PvP became Unfair and impossible to deal with , Game's balance is so not right and needs adjustments in most of the domainsin order to give players a great experience , gangs 's concept need to be revised aswell and has to contain more Useful craterias and less unnecessary stuff ( Such as Gang's Pv for example ) , Lets not forget about gkits that need couple fixes in order to fullfil their role .

Overall ovovo stated most of Opp's issues and what Pika's staff and devs have to do in order to make the game exciting for the players once again and help create that enjoyement that has disappeared long ago

#Wovovo

77moderato

Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

• Fix beacon boosters.

Gangs

• Outpost change

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
  • Special sets

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Fire resistance.
    5% less damage taken.

• Bounty
    /bounties
    List all bounties.

Other

Reason(s):
I love bounty thing haha imagine i have the higesht omg i will love that or instant death

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
ovovo

Suggestion:
More Prison Suggestions

Detailed description:
Balance Changes

Hmmmm i rather have then removed since they are extremely broken even with the player having them claimed at first

It is more like who mined more raw block not who has better mining setup and better brain cells

Yes beacons is the reasoning i stopped to go for prestiging the extreme and overpriced beacon is what makes it annoying and not fun
As i said before topaz is a good starter token boost and it better to add an additional set for beacon
I have the name and the color

And it should have a another way to obtain it cus you should already know how fucking boring it is to get set boosts
The logic for it should entierly change since it is not fun to mine 15 fucking million RAW block just for a boost
That more like a desperate measure lmao
  • Fix beacon boosters.
Introducing momentum

momentum is a small buff that you can get after you mined consistently after a certain amount of time you can choose the boost between various and your choice

It will go up by %5 every 5min and to cap out at 50%

This boost will multiplie currency of your choice by 1x (your earning wilp be 200% of what you would have earned)

It will downgrade the boost by 10% after you stopped mining for 20m if you started mining again the boost will go up again and no you wont be able to cheat the code and mine at the last second if you start mining you need to up the percentage for the booster to not expire

Cool idea right?
It should give more beacons when you mine beacon blocks simple as that
Idk why not

Yeah it ridiculous

s would make payouts more competitive as the higher prestige won't always have the upper hand.

Gangs

• Outpost change
This why me and my gang never go for gtop cus man it not worth the effert cus of how little they reward you

Increase would surly be alot

And it should also should be changed to gold instead of iron since iron is a lame currency to give for our hard works

PvP

• Remove Gladiator Pet
  • Special sets

Elf Set (Elf GKIT)
    5% extra damage.
    Fire resistance.
    5% less damage taken.
Dont make pvp p2w it already annoying

• These are just examples for reference, I'm sure people who pvp would have better perks for them instead.
  • Bounty
    /bounties
    List all bounties.
Sure just have cooldown that 4 per day soo people dont spam it and be annoying
Other

Sure
Reason(s):
Suggestion speaks for it self it simple but it bad that devs wont add these or if they did they will add a buggy version

Sad to see this suggetions in a server that dosent listen to their player base