Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival More RP like stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3monsKill

Pika Member
IGN
D3monsKill
Username:
D3monsKills​

Suggestion:
More RP like stuff​

Detailed description:
Survival can be quiet boring since it's based on economy for most of it !

It would be very nice and funnier to add to survival some RP like stuff like for example Quest with a plot with Custom Bosses with some really hard one group only could beat them and battle you can do with teammates, exploration and dungeon on a world without building a Quest World, Having to explore a small map at beginning and getting bigger with some hidded loot chest, some NPC to find having quest for you winning some quest point allowing to buy exlusive stuff like cosmétics for example an armor with unique skin.

Create another gameplay in survival other than building huge farms to make money to build bigger things to get more money and that's all you do...

this would bring lot more people and fun not only afk people at spawn all day, if you had maybe some spells or custom item or anything you can imagine and build a story, get some passioned people to write you a story to writes quests and imagine a full background !

I know it's really hard to make i mad a server like that 5 years ago with classes custom races ect but it's possible to adapt it to the survival we know of in Pika to get have a gameplay we would like to play on pika !​

Reason(s):

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
Downvoted, custom bosses won't be added. Survival is meant to be kept as vanilla as possible

OP
OP
D3monsKill

D3monsKill

Pika Member
IGN
D3monsKill
Downvoted, custom bosses won't be added. Survival is meant to be kept as vanilla as possible
Then we should have more goals than just kill 500 to 1000 mobs to go +1 lvl and just farm money ... what's the goal for a random player who can't build huge farm or farm lot of money ? Pika doesn't have a RP part other than doing war in pvp in a survival server ... Survival is not meant to be pvp and war then ...

I think more RP things for player who don't like pvp could be a fun add to this gammode

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
I already suggested about PvP here if you'd like to see

OP
OP
D3monsKill

D3monsKill

Pika Member
IGN
D3monsKill
I already suggested about PvP here if you'd like to see

Love it ! Hope all of it get taking care of specially early reset

keeping it vanilla should be da best tbh adding RPG style just makes it look like moded E

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello D3monsKill,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.