Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyPvP More ways to earn money

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
More waya to earn money

Detailed description:
Collecting money is a hard thing in skypvp not because of gameplay but because of lack of opportunities to gain them. Rn there are only 2 reliable source of income one is lucky blocks second is getting battle keys and opening crates. There are some other methods like selling in ah or cf but those are not reliable and dependent on other players or luck. So I am suggesting some more ways to earn money.

1. Killing players give random amount of money, amount increases as we get more ks (credits @JustSuperiorr )

2. Getting in new prestige gets us fixed amount of money. This only works for reaching a prestige first time.

Reason(s):
Most of sources to earn money are luck base or player dependent. It's skypvp where main goal is to get out and fight other players above void and get stacked. But sadly money part is mostly based on luck, killing players getting higher prestige does not pay of alot and players barely able to earn if they go for kills then to grind luckyblocks.

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
+1
I think it would be great if we had more money sources, Additionally, it would be a great idea if that amount of money increases when we have killstreaks. I think exp into money wouldn't be a good idea, but overall, it's a good suggestion.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
+1
I think it would be great if we had more money sources, Additionally, it would be a great idea if that amount of money increases when we have killstreaks. I think exp into money wouldn't be a good idea, but overall, it's a good suggestion.
good idea will edit and add ur idea aswell

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
getting more money from lucky locks as high prestige we are is nice
its still luck base and as mentioned people who go for kills and rank can rarely get luckyblocks

crazysteve79

The Pika
its still luck base and as mentioned people who go for kills and rank can rarely get luckyblocks
Not true, i got 1.8k kills and i still get kot of lucky blocks, it depends on game sense if u can get luckyblocks

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Not true, i got 1.8k kills and i still get kot of lucky blocks, it depends on game sense if u can get luckyblocks
I got almost 3k kills and the max money I got from luckyblocks is like 5k. And this still might be over estimated. I did had a balance of over 100k which I got all from doing cf which is again luck base and player dependent