Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Most chaotic voting top month

Flame__

Legendary Pika
this month has to be the most chaotic vote top i have ever seen, the 1 month that i try to get vote top on, every single person from #1 to #10 is using some sort of bug, sure, some of u may call me out for bug abusing as im also on vote top, but i assure u, i wasnt the person who abused, someone else used to bug and voted under my name, so it will look like im cheating, i have no idea how this bug works and whatever.. im just wondering.. what wil happen to the vote top of december, the max for december is 7x31=217, even the #10 has over 230 votes, im just wondering, wil they keep the current top vote? remove the most blatant ones like #1 and #2 which has over 270 votes? idk.. lemme know what u al think....

-this was not written by me, Flame_Was_Taken, i copy pasted this as a request from a person who is on vote top, but he/she would like to stay anonymous

Marleac

Great Reporter
this month has to be the most chaotic vote top i have ever seen, the 1 month that i try to get vote top on, every single person from #1 to #10 is using some sort of bug, sure, some of u may call me out for bug abusing as im also on vote top, but i assure u, i wasnt the person who abused, someone else used to bug and voted under my name, so it will look like im cheating, i have no idea how this bug works and whatever.. im just wondering.. what wil happen to the vote top of december, the max for december is 7x31=217, even the #10 has over 230 votes, im just wondering, wil they keep the current top vote? remove the most blatant ones like #1 and #2 which has over 270 votes? idk.. lemme know what u al think....

-this was not written by me, Flame_Was_Taken, i copy pasted this as a request from a person who is on vote top, but he/she would like to stay anonymous
The votes for people who abused a bug/glitch will be reset once the owners take a look and decide the vote top leaderboards.

lfabrax

Pika Lover
its been a while and i wanna ask dont some voting sites give 2 votes in a day like a vote every 12 hours or so its been months since i played and i had to ask

OP
OP
Flame__

Flame__

Legendary Pika
its been a while and i wanna ask dont some voting sites give 2 votes in a day like a vote every 12 hours or so its been months since i played and i had to ask
nah, all sites are 24 hours cooldown, and for some reason, they disabled site 2, meaning even if u vote on site 2, it wont count

CrazyShubh

Pika Member

Nooooo,
You Rick-Rolled me -_-