Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MOST OP GIVE AWAY FROM ME [OP PRISON] MUST READ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

I should win this giveaway beacause I am a honest guy and I want just some help with my work on Op Prison so ,I hope you can help me <3

Arceus

Legendary Pika
LIKED

IGN:xXMichaelYtXx

Why Do i want to Win:Cause I am Really Poor in op prison And If i get Rich i will Give The Pickaxe To a Another Poor player

<3

DrunkenFeest

1. Already Liked ^_^
2. DrunkenFeest
3. I Would love to win this so i can get money.. And when i can get money i will help out new players like what you did to me ^_^... And after that i can be as cool as you Sir GTF ^_^
4. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

End3yM

Epic Pika
IGN; End3yM

I want the pick cuz i cant buy those xD Btw Here u Go

heart.jpg

IndieDemon

Veteran
IGN
_IndieDemon_, IndieDemon
GTF this is TheHackster. I also want to do a Giveaway that wont be this OP. I am not going to play OP Prison much regularly now so I thought might as well open my coffers to the other serious players.

Guys I am gonna give away 10 of every pickaxe(OP, Mythic, Weekly, Starter), 10 of every kit (donator). Please tell me if you want me to do this. :D

Peace Out

-TheHackster

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
GTF this is TheHackster. I also want to do a Giveaway that wont be this OP. I am not going to play OP Prison much regularly now so I thought might as well open my coffers to the other serious players.

Guys I am gonna give away 10 of every pickaxe(OP, Mythic, Weekly, Starter), 10 of every kit (donator). Please tell me if you want me to do this. :D

Peace Out

-TheHackster

LMAO

Herobladeaviator

Liked~l.Im Herobladeaviator.I Should Win the Giveaway Because Im Just a Little Kiddo who Dont have Credit Cards To Buy This Kind of OP Pickaxe.<3

Last edited:

StarBluePvP

1.I LIEKD :)
2._StarBluePvP_
3.I want to win cause you nab and I nab :I (Going To Fart :p)
4. <3

Benakiii

could I add more captain picks? XD ( I would like to add 1 captain picks 2 officer picks 3 guard pick for the giveaway and 2 captain armor sets)
3- guard pick
2-officer pick
1-captain pick
2- captain armor sets

Status
Not open for further replies.