Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Move that Play again button back to the second slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Minecraft Username:
AltroG

Suggestion:
Move that Play again button back to the second slot

Detailed description:
When u win a game, ur inventory gets cleared and all ur left with is "play again" (a sheet of paper) and "Leave" (a barrier). Play again was on the second slot, and for some reason, u moved it to the first one. That caused issues especially when ur in a pvp battle with the very last person alive, but u click so fast that when u kill him, it immediately presses play again and leaves the game. And that doesn't register me the win.

I hope someone understands what I'm trynna say. It's pretty complicated to explain.

Reason(s):
When ur fighting someone u may click a bit too fast that when u kill him it immediately presses play again and leaves the game. And that doesn't register me the win.

Example(s):

Last edited:

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey AltroG,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • This suggestion is a duplicate and has been made before. See this suggestion HERE
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.