Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars move the server host back to where it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMonin

YouTube
Minecraft username:
NotMonin​

Suggestion:
move the server host back to where it was​

Detailed description:
this server was very unplayable before and now they decide to change the host or something and this is even shitty. nothing can be done and the game is not at all playable. i used to get 140-160ms on this server before and now im stuck with 300-400ms. thats not the only problem, if i feel that im okay with 300ms, no its not. i can land even a single hit and get clapped by nons, i just lost a 20ws cuz of this shit and please on god pay for a better server host. this game called bedwars has got even sweatier and these people decide to change the host or something and this is really annoying. please fix this
thank you
if you read this i know no action will be taken as this suggestion will be denied cuz you dont care about the players rather than what you earn from the ranks.​

Reason(s):
read the thing above​

CraftyO_o

This is very true.. I play on this server even though i am a premium user due to the issues i had with hypixel's ping, and now the ping on pika is worse than that on hypixel...
completely unplayable.

BlurPlayz

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NotMonin

Suggestion:
move the server host back to where it was

Detailed description:
this server was very unplayable before and now they decide to change the host or something and this is even shitty. nothing can be done and the game is not at all playable. i used to get 140-160ms on this server before and now im stuck with 300-400ms. thats not the only problem, if i feel that im okay with 300ms, no its not. i can land even a single hit and get clapped by nons, i just lost a 20ws cuz of this shit and please on god pay for a better server host. this game called bedwars has got even sweatier and these people decide to change the host or something and this is really annoying. please fix this

thank you

if you read this i know no action will be taken as this suggestion will be denied cuz you dont care about the players rather than what you earn from the ranks.

Reason(s):
read the thing above
Very true i agree on what he is saying almost. Even on every 5 to 6 game we get hackers and even if we invite staff to our party they ignore us we feel like you guys aint taking care of your players rather just earning money

XLORAY

Minecraft username:
NotMonin

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

thank you

if you read this i know no action will be taken as this suggestion will be denied cuz you dont care about the players rather than what you earn from the ranks.

Reason(s):
read the thing above
True indeed.... and as some might benefit from this "change of host" cause of their location ig..... Majority of pika, I can guarantee is not happy with the decision pika network made by changing it's host. I used to get about 100-200 ms playing in pika network before... but now cause of this I get about 300-500 with constant spikes going upto 900. Made my gameplay bad too cause of this.

ToxicKrait

Minecraft username:
NotMonin

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

thank you

Reason(s):
read the thing above
+1 fighting people with 400 ping is annoying asf and the majority of the player base has that ping rn

ImPosiden

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
NotMonin

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

thank you

Reason(s):
read the thing above
my ping went from 100-200 to 30-60 range so W

TqxicEli

i really agree on this, my ping normally is 135ms but now its 300-800+ and its really annoying, and its not even that playable.

Yarope

This is indeed true,i love to play on this server there r many server but this is best from recently my ping increased from 150-160ms to 300-340ms its very hard to play, ,my hitreg is so less anyone with good ping comes and beat me for example-i am playing bw and i fell then it will take long time to kill me i keep falling slowly in void between the time my bed gets destroyed ,this is for real very annoying.more and 40% of ppl in pika are from india and we r getting bad ping at end we will leave the server for this, we really dont want to leave this server plzz get back the old host,it our humble request plzzzzzz

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Okay so the thing is its an internal error

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
For Real ! from a 120ms to 350ms . This is really annoying . Bedwars is getting sweatier day by day and our ping is getting worse . First I thought its a problem with my internet but it's not . Pika Staff please look after this .
I hope you fix this else you are going to lose members straight forward !

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
For Real ! from a 120ms to 350ms . This is really annoying . Bedwars is getting sweatier day by day and our ping is getting worse . First I thought its a problem with my internet but it's not . Pika Staff please look after this .
I hope you fix this else you are going to lose members straight forward !
Developers are incharge of the hosting and all 😐

Zawyar_Gamer

YouTube
+1
I Guess You Are Right Because I Used To Get 150-160 ms And Now I Get 380-390 Which Is Unplayable. PikaNetwork Admins Should Pick A Location Which Provide Better Ping To People From Anywhere. Right Now The Host Is In China (Not Sure If They Changed Location But If They Did Then They Should Use The Old Node/Location)

Best Regards,

YouTube [ZaweePlayz]

Yarope

+1
I Guess You Are Right Because I Used To Get 150-160 ms And Now I Get 380-390 Which Is Unplayable. PikaNetwork Admins Should Pick A Location Which Provide Better Ping To People From Anywhere. Right Now The Host Is In China (Not Sure If They Changed Location But If They Did Then They Should Use The Old Node/Location)

Best Regards,

YouTube [ZaweePlayz]
U r youtuber so u can create video about this so more people knows this and upvote this

Tihispap

Great Reporter
To be honest, I am not facing any internet issue since I am usually playing with 10-30ms so I believe that the current host is fine.

OP
OP
NotMonin

NotMonin

YouTube
+1

Best Regards,

YouTube [ZaweePlayz]
the host isn't in china. if it was, then indians would have real good ping. according to namemc the server is being hosted in Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.