Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars move the server host back to where it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMonin

YouTube
Minecraft username:
NotMonin​

Suggestion:
move the server host back to where it was​

Detailed description:
this server was very unplayable before and now they decide to change the host or something and this is even shitty. nothing can be done and the game is not at all playable. i used to get 140-160ms on this server before and now im stuck with 300-400ms. thats not the only problem, if i feel that im okay with 300ms, no its not. i can land even a single hit and get clapped by nons, i just lost a 20ws cuz of this shit and please on god pay for a better server host. this game called bedwars has got even sweatier and these people decide to change the host or something and this is really annoying. please fix this
thank you
if you read this i know no action will be taken as this suggestion will be denied cuz you dont care about the players rather than what you earn from the ranks.​

Reason(s):
read the thing above​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
the host isn't in china. if it was, then indians would have real good ping. according to namemc the server is being hosted in Switzerland
The server is hosted in the same location as it was earlier, hosting has issue.
Also, according to some people, "proxies" are changed, which isn't possible as once a developer clarified that changing proxies/adding more proxies to reduce ping on server will lead to actual data being erased/inaccessible from proxies.
(Point 1 is clearly stated by the lead developer in the screen shot attached above by Feeqz).

ECO_Glaze

coudnt agree more i had 120 ping but rn i have like 250 and like lagg spikes oftenly

Arshyaboi

+1
I Guess You Are Right Because I Used To Get 150-160 ms And Now I Get 380-390 Which Is Unplayable. PikaNetwork Admins Should Pick A Location Which Provide Better Ping To People From Anywhere. Right Now The Host Is In China (Not Sure If They Changed Location But If They Did Then They Should Use The Old Node/Location)

Best Regards,

YouTube [ZaweePlayz]
It's most definitely not in China as im in India and i would've been thriving with <100 ms but the situation is such that im getting 300+ ms.

Arshyaboi

Minecraft username:
NotMonin

Suggestion:
move the server host back to where it was

Detailed description:
this server was very unplayable before and now they decide to change the host or something and this is even shitty. nothing can be done and the game is not at all playable. i used to get 140-160ms on this server before and now im stuck with 300-400ms. thats not the only problem, if i feel that im okay with 300ms, no its not. i can land even a single hit and get clapped by nons, i just lost a 20ws cuz of this shit and please on god pay for a better server host. this game called bedwars has got even sweatier and these people decide to change the host or something and this is really annoying. please fix this

thank you

if you read this i know no action will be taken as this suggestion will be denied cuz you dont care about the players rather than what you earn from the ranks.

Reason(s):
read the thing above
You are indeed correct as a pika player since 3 years, never have i faced such an issue of constant high ping. Earlier i'd get 150-180 ms at max but now the host shifting situation is giving me constant 300+ ms. It makes me lag in game while bridging, pvp-ing and even disconnects me mid games so it is really frustrating to see NA players thriving with taking no kb and sending us flying while we in the EU still lag and are just unable to play.

Please pika admins do something concerning this issue.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Check out the notices channel in pikanetwork discord the issue has been described

Feeqz

Epic Pika
+1
I Guess You Are Right Because I Used To Get 150-160 ms And Now I Get 380-390 Which Is Unplayable. PikaNetwork Admins Should Pick A Location Which Provide Better Ping To People From Anywhere. Right Now The Host Is In China (Not Sure If They Changed Location But If They Did Then They Should Use The Old Node/Location)

Best Regards,

YouTube [ZaweePlayz]
They dnt change anything, it was an internal error

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hi,

The host was not moved and the connection issues are being worked on.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.