Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Moving Stats to other accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Drqxzy

Username:
_Drqxzy​

Suggestion:
Moving Stats to other accounts​

Detailed description:
I know How PikaNetwork is outstanding in everything they do, with the Halloween Season, Christmas Season...., I would like for PikaNetwork to add a Command where we can move our stats on every minigame, level, rank! and so on. I know this might be a little tricky and unsafe to accounts but we can make sure it is safe by Requesting the accounts password, before accepting the process, make the player send screenshots and proof that the account is yours. I hope PikaNetwork will take this into consideration for their next update Thanks.​

Reason(s):
I am buying Premium account one of this days and I can't keep on grinding all over again, I think this method makes It easier to transfer stats like my VIP Ranks. Thanks for your understanding​

Example(s):
I have no Examples because that's what makes PikaNetwork unique amongst even the best of servers.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Already Suggested and denied since it doesn't fit into the server -

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Already Suggested and denied since it doesn't fit into the server -

:O man digging the history 😂

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello _Drqxzy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This can be abused a lot and the command itself is a horrible idea.
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.