Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizlex

Hello people of pika!

So im here to intruduce my self, Lot's of you guys didn't know yet obviously im new

I live in manila,philippines and im 17Years old im programer in a small Shop.My real name is Josel Cerdena that has small dream to be Youtuber(Don't mind it),So im just playing regular minecraft world and im trying to build atlantis world(Not finish yet),And my cousin told me to play in minecraft servers, So yeal i agree and im finding server in google so yeah Pika-Network is i choose...I assumed it could be fun in this server so im now starting my tale.

Im so glad i came here :), I hope i can find new friends and work together with pika staff's

Good luck!

MrBugsyMalone_

Hey, nice to meet you and know what made you come to pika. I'd love to see your atlantis when it's done :D so post it on forums.
Enjoy your stay!

Deviate

Welcome to Pika!
Just before the creative server got reset I started on a lay-out for an Atlantic city so maybe we can join forces and work something out?

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey, nice to meet you. You made the right choice in choosing for Pika :) If your atlantis project is done, I would like to see pictures if possible. Btw, come on OPFactions2 some time, I would like to meet you ingame :)
Enjoy your time on Pika!

Regards,
iMzSpEdY

Last edited:

Sorenbrun

Epic Pika
Welcome to the Pikachu Craft or Network [ what ever you call ] hope you will like this server ;)

OP
OP
Prizlex

Prizlex

Welcome to Pika!
Just before the creative server got reset I started on a lay-out for an Atlantic city so maybe we can join forces and work something out?
Im not pretty sure but ill try.

AngelloxMC

Banned
Welcome to the server sir, nice to meet you and I live in philippines too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.