Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mute appeal

Battovsai

I got muted for 30 DAYS yesterday afternoon cause I used the word "shit". Why this? Like this is nothing for real. It's a common used word in the English dictionary and daily life. Why I have to wait 30 days to get unmuted for saying something so common? A new opskyblock season starts soon, why I have to be muted for more than half of the season? Now I am moving from my hometown back to the town where I do my university studies. Will I get perma mute for mute evading or something? Like please, this server is considered a serious one. You don't have to mute and ban people for so little stuff. Alot of servers died in multiplayer Minecraft history because staff was banning and muting people for stuff like this. Please unmute me and for the love of god some stuff members have to understand when something is considered swearing and when something Is used in daily life and it's the most common thing in the world.

xDeleted

Staff Member
Hello Battovsai,
Rules are to be followed on PikaNetwork globally. I would recommend that you read the Rules And Information.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

•●══════════════════ஜ۩●۩ஜ══════════════════●•
Need Help?:

Click the following words to open the links!

Pika-Network Forums: Pika-Network Forums
Pika-Network Store: Pika-Network Store
Payment-related support needed? Payment Support Ticket
General support needed? Support Ticket
Need a password reset? Password Reset
Want to report someone? Player Report
Got falsely Punished? Unban/Unmute/Unwarn Appeal
Want to apply for Staff? Staff Applications
Want to apply for Twitch/YouTube? Twitch/YouTube Applications
Want to apply for Content Team? Content Team Application
Found a Bug? Bug Report
Have some good Suggestions? Suggestion
TikTok Video submission? TikTok Video Submission
Feel free to contact me if you need any help!

In Game Username: Deleted_user648
Discord: Deleted_user648#2211
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/yPjzAdQX6J
Personal Gmail: [email protected]
PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic Skyblock
SkyMaster - OP Skyblock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Hitman -OP Prison
Diamond - Practice
Titan - Minigames
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
God - Kitpvp

Otherside

Great Reporter
You are a college student yet you still doesn't know what words are considered offensive.
Being honest, I can't imagine how beautiful your family conversations are as you use those words on your daily. And it's not the first time you swearing, it's the fifth offense and didn't you learnt from your last mute.

You are a collage student and yet again you don't know that you are playing on a non anarchy Minecraft server, most of the server players are kids so watch your language sir.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.

OP
OP
B

Battovsai

somehow if kids see a word like 'shit' it will be a bad example for them, like they aint gonna learn to talk like that on friends, daily life etc, they gonna learn it from somewhere else and thats just how life is. you will learn both the good and the bad words you just have to know how to use them. you are not even a staff member and you are trying to prove a point thats invalid from the root of it. Please dont waste your time as a human being trying to support a decision you can't even control. Go get a life. Its free

Otherside

Great Reporter
somehow if kids see a word like 'shit' it will be a bad example for them, like they aint gonna learn to talk like that on friends, daily life etc, they gonna learn it from somewhere else and thats just how life is. you will learn both the good and the bad words you just have to know how to use them. you are not even a staff member and you are trying to prove a point thats invalid from the root of it. Please dont waste your time as a human being trying to support a decision you can't even control. Go get a life. Its free
I am not staff but I am not like someone who doesn't know the server rules and I am doing charity work by reminding players like you that there are rules. And if you are confident enough then how about make a suggestion about removing this rule. I love how many brain cells I lose just by reading these replies.

And don't reply again, I am not going to replay back for obvious reasons. LoL
Instead make a suggestion about it here, stop crying on fourms cause I know kids like you never going to get unmute.