Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSample

Hi I was banned on BigBootyHoe2 and was ip muted, I was wondering if this could be changed and I could be unip muted because I wasnt beligerent I just had an inoppropriate name.
Thanks

nadavpiz123

I went on opskyblock and i wrote literally 2 sentences and i got muted for 24hr can i get some help ty btw my game name is nadavpiz12 not nadavpiz123 help!!!

I was on opfaction and I literally wrote 3 things in a row but different sentences but I was muted for 7 days

ninjacooljack

i am perm muted cause when i get mad i cant control what i am saying , i did spam cause i called my friends and asked them i /r chat a lot , if you unmute me i swea ill stop spaming and control the words i say. thank you for you''re time

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Appealing won't help them if they got rightfully muted, and by reading this I think the mute wasn't false.
i am perm muted cause when i get mad i cant control what i am saying , i did spam cause i called my friends and asked them i /r chat a lot , if you unmute me i swea ill stop spaming and control the words i say. thank you for you''re time
You can buy an unmute on the store. That's the only way to get unmuted if you got rightfully muted.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
eh
Appealing won't help them if they got rightfully muted, and by reading this I think the mute wasn't false.

You can buy an unmute on the store. That's the only way to get unmuted if you got rightfully muted.
still worth a try

ggg7711

Hello,
I am ggg77711 I got muted for no reason and i didnt abuse any one then also it is wrong thing tht for no reasong i got muted1640847003358.png

umerwaseem11

Pika Member
Hello Owners of pikanetwork im so so sorry about swearing can you please unmute me I wont do it again Please Unmute me my ign L2_BETA Thanks you

KPROGAMERZZ

I just wrote two ohhhhhhhhhhhh messages thats it cause i won 3 billion dollars in opskyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.