Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My first YT video!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here my Channel:

NEW VIDEO:
View: https://youtu.be/EvoLmTcUHRQ

Some feedback would be much appreciated!
For that being your first video, it seems pretty fine. Some things that I'm suggesting is listed below:
1. Cut off some clips especially if not significant. You should start cutting off the clips where you die (the 5 second countdown), walking around and sometimes if you're just collecting resources. As a viewer, it would be kind of boring to watch you do all of those things yet for some, it's still very interesting but majority of the people nowadays just wants to watch how the Youtuber PVP's.
2. Transitions of the games should be a lot more softer than a shake since it's much better for the eyes and it wouldn't hurt a lot.
3. A lot of editing could be use here and not just upload the video, unedited. I can see that majority of the clips weren't cut and about what I said earlier, it might get boring to other people.
4. You should add music to the video, even if it's just one of those songs that don't have lyrics and used for calming (Lofi music)
Overall for me, the video is great, recorded with a great FPS and it's pretty smooth. Goodluck with your future videos, I'd be subscribing next time! <3