Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagode

Veteran
So i live in a house somewhere in forest lots of bears and wolfs RIP ME ... i live whit my mum , dad and 2 brothers they are bought 15 as me and i love them all . Internet connection is bad but i can still play and do my school stuff i like watching youtube videos i mean a lot lol . I had 1 dog like month ago he died in cruelty and pain so sad . So i freaking need to go hunt again for a new wolf i acctulay bait them whit raw rabbit meat and stinky maze 2 weeks old i dont hunt alone i have my rifle and dad whit me but most of the times that isnt enaught they came in big groups and then comes that nasty part ....... I will not tell you that lol you will cry . So that is my life i hunt i study almost every day no sleap legit i sleap only for 5h my free time is 30minutes i pop in a hole outside the house i am not poor dont even try to think abaut it i pee in there also ... yep that is me and you will never find me i dont want to scare you but you will die on the way to me its like -20 and wolfs realy like parfum that is why there is no ladys in my near . My epic life

Davidva

Veteran
Welcome and hope you will survive from the bears and wolfs ;)

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Once my house got flooded and my parents had to renovate it so they sent me and my sister to my grandparents which live on a mountain full of wild deers and bears.
I had to walk to school through the forest, and sometimes the noises of the animals would scare me so much I would cry.
I am still horrified of forests to this day. So yeah, I kinda know how bad it can be...

Welcome to Pika, I really hope you will have fun here. I you need help or have questions, I can help.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
In which country do you live if you are allowed to just go ahead and hunt as you like lol sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.