Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Pickaxe Disappeared Need Help!

WalkStep

So today i hopped to my friend cell to give him My pickaxe he asked so, when i throw to him the pickaxe got under the wool block
We both mined everyblock but still didnt fount pickaxe
So PLEASE HELP ME!!!
It was a p2 pick with max enchants and facility 2 the name was "insane explosive pickaxe"
Moderator Please help!

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
So today i hopped to my friend cell to give him My pickaxe he asked so, when i throw to him the pickaxe got under the wool block
We both mined everyblock but still didnt fount pickaxe
So PLEASE HELP ME!!!
It was a p2 pick with max enchants and facility 2 the name was "insane explosive pickaxe"
Moderator Please help!
Maybe it was cleared due to the clear lag plugins and it's your fault you could have just used /gift such items won't be refunded.

OP
OP
W

WalkStep

Maybe it was cleared due to the clear lag plugins and it's your fault you could have just used /gift such items won't be refunded.
Why Its my Fault its server Fault idk anything i spent a lot on that pickaxe i need it back its server fault please give my pickaxe back

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Why Its my Fault its server Fault idk anything i spent a lot on that pickaxe i need it back its server fault please give my pickaxe back
There is this command /gift to give something to someone safely the entities are always being cleared after some time so nothing can be done now if you think this is wrong make a support ticket

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Most of the time it is players that accidentally throw their pickaxes but something glitched do happen. The server or the staff team cannot refund you as
You donot have a proof of it getting disappeared (like a video of it )(I'm not saying that even a video will guarantee your pickaxe returned) .
Also this has happened several times in past but players did not get their items back

OP
OP
W

WalkStep

Most of the time it is players that accidentally throw their pickaxes but something glitched do happen. The server or the staff team cannot refund you as
You donot have a proof of it getting disappeared (like a video of it )(I'm not saying that even a video will guarantee your pickaxe returned) .
Also this has happened several times in past but players did not get their items back
What The Hell Man Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWackyGuy

The server has an average of 2000 people on in certain time zones (maybe different gamemodes different server) but with that many people on do you think that it wouldn't lag. Even if it wasn't caused by lag you still could of gifted it to him instead of dropping it. I lost my grinder sword in opskyblock little bit back due to having it on a item frame. So please don't be rude to the staffs due to a problem that was unavoidable (avoidable if sent by /gift "be aware that /gift my be a plug in therefore there may be bugs").

OP
OP
W

WalkStep

The server has an average of 2000 people on in certain time zones (maybe different gamemodes different server) but with that many people on do you think that it wouldn't lag. Even if it wasn't caused by lag you still could of gifted it to him instead of dropping it. I lost my grinder sword in opskyblock little bit back due to having it on a item frame. So please don't be rude to the staffs due to a problem that was unavoidable (avoidable if sent by /gift "be aware that /gift my be a plug in therefore there may be bugs").
Ok but its Lag Right Its Sever Problem They should have to give me back its server Problem
Moderator if ur seeing this please give me my pickaxe back!

TheWackyGuy

They cant give a pickaxe back as if they prepared for your issue (looked into the future) the only way would be that they rollback but that would effect everyone and usually happens in certain times that may be necessary but your issue seems to not fit in there so as of right now they cant do anything to help you get it back.

OP
OP
W

WalkStep

They cant give a pickaxe back as if they prepared for your issue (looked into the future) the only way would be that they rollback but that would effect everyone and usually happens in certain times that may be necessary but your issue seems to not fit in there so as of right now they cant do anything to help you get it back.
Wht they cant just gift me p3 maxed pickaxe
That sucks that ur things goes glitched u report and even they can help but they will not, what in the WORLD!!!

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Wht they cant just gift me p3 maxed pickaxe
That sucks that ur things goes glitched u report and even they can help but they will not, what in the WORLD!!!
stop this I think you don't even have any evidence about losing it do you?