Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I can honestly say i'm not surprised to see this...
After being gone for so long and then coming back from time to time to see this crap (Pika being hacked, all staff leaving [Ones that i actually know] its all BS)
Dessy its sad to see you leave but best i can say is don't come back... Leave the server to die like it has been since the beginning of 2016.
I don't even want to listen to what Yoeri said about you guys (Jasper said this) being replaceable... You have all been here for years Dessy, Sam, Pizza, Dirkie, Jasper, Etc etc and he just doesn't care. Boomclaw (I don't even know who tf he is) said he was going to find "Replacements for everyone that resigned or was demoted in the past few days. But the only thing im seeing is a dead server now. How many times has it been hacked today? 2? 3? Its gone, Yoeri just needs to go back to college and forget this server.
Anyways going off-topic cya Dessy.

Matik212

I can honestly say i'm not surprised to see this...
After being gone for so long and then coming back from time to time to see this crap (Pika being hacked, all staff leaving [Ones that i actually know] its all BS)
Dessy its sad to see you leave but best i can say is don't come back... Leave the server to die like it has been since the beginning of 2016.
I don't even want to listen to what Yoeri said about you guys (Jasper said this) being replaceable... You have all been here for years Dessy, Sam, Pizza, Dirkie, Jasper, Etc etc and he just doesn't care. Boomclaw (I don't even know who tf he is) said he was going to find "Replacements for everyone that resigned or was demoted in the past few days. But the only thing im seeing is a dead server now. How many times has it been hacked today? 2? 3? Its gone, Yoeri just needs to go back to college and forget this server.
Anyways going off-topic cya Dessy
I agree GWG but you can't just leave Pika for road kill just because of one bad bump in the road, lets see what else happens from now on huh.

Nailed it

Hello everyone. I may be known to you as your Admin on Pika-Network, some of you might remember me as your Helper. I started off on Kit-PvP. As the title says I resigned as an Admin. I feel there is a lot of change happening to Pika and I'm still stuck in 2013 and in the old days. I'm not ready for it and miss the old days. Another reason is the new management being put into place. it's a huge issue that has affected a good amount of this team.

I will miss everyone in this team. I have gone through every promotion, every demotion, the darkness and the times of light in this Network, and I have to say I'd go over it again. From the RyanK incident to the staff team rioting. I'll miss it all haha. Thank you to everyone, you've all been a huge contribution to my journey on Pika-Network, but this is where it ends, sometimes we need to move on in life, Minecraft isn't forever, especially other games.

What will happen to me now? I'll be involved in pvp networks and hcf networks. It's a possibility I might apply with my high knowledge of hacks and decent knowledge of screensharing.

I'd like to thank these people.

@xXBeastLordXx : Damn my niglet, I would've recommended you for a promo, but Jasper isn't here and I didn't think I'd go down like this. But bro you've been there from when I was a member on every Pika server to me donating on Kit-PvP and Factions to me getting Helper. I remember coming up with the name Beasty <3. We'll stay in touch for sure. meet up with me one day. I'm going to Texas this year fool.

@Thav01: Thav you probably wouldn't read this but you are a great friend I see you like the brother I never had. Although you moved on from Minecraft I hope you hit me up on Skype sometime <3. Love you.

@MrHelloMan999: Haha one of the closest I've been with in this team. The first hello you gave to me on factions when you were that diamond rank, to the goodbye you gave me when you left as a Head-Admin. Also a great brother you are to me. One of my best friends on this server <3. Love you.

@PizzaMC: Damn Pizza remember us waiting all those days and weeks for Boris to promote us? xD. Those are small moments that have brought us up as some of the oldest admins. You made up this server and Creative. You are the light too it, but since Pika is going down I think you'll do just fine on other servers. Stay in touch bro <3

@TheBearKingHD: Remember me warning you? and /killing you xD. I didn't think I'd have such a friendship with someone across the world from me. But you've been a big influence in this team and have giving a lot of people the trust they needed. You have a good staff career ahead of you in Minecraft. The +1 I gave you was more than deserved.

@Seedeath700: You probably won't see this but you are the reason I even got Helper. You'd work your ass off to get Boris on TeamSpeak to promote me, you tried your best but the fool wouldn't stay on long enough lol. Thanks man <3. Love you Seedy.

@frenchfrygod: yo the first +1 on my Helper application. Definitely on of my og boys, we'll be in touch for a while, although a lot of the staff hate you I've always loved you <3.

@Kaylaaa: You won't see this since you left Pika and probably moved on with life, but you were always a kind member of this team and always made me feel welcome, even when I used my mic. Thank you <3.

@Younger: Another one of my +1's that was well deserved. we'll be doing hcf together <3. Do good as a Mod my man <3.

@DutchSmash Damn bro I remember when you were making 30 false bans and people wanted you demoted lol. Now you are screensharing and were a Manager of Pika-Network. You would've taking the server far. Thanks for all man, stay in touch. Love you

@muddle2: Muddle I wouldn't forget you <3. You a real savage and always hooked me up with Ulti kits on kit pvp. I remember I wasted $5 to buy you coal rank xD. I know we haven't talked much but you one of my og boys <3. Love you.

@XTheYo: TheYo another fool that got promoted when Yoeri took office. Real Admin that stood up for what he wanted to say. You gotta pay the price for it lmao. Stay in touch. Love you <3

@KayleeeSea: Kaylee, you brought me on Survival and I actually liked it, you were a big introduction for me in the Survival world. I met a lot of new friends there too that will last a lifetime. Love you <3

@Cloudz: I remember abusing you on OP Facs. You are a good mod and a good at catching hacks. Hope you stay. Love <3

@RyanK: Bottom list here but even after you denied me, it sparked something that made me work harder. And here I am leaving my legacy, thanks man. Much love.

I'd like to call out every pvp server and non pvp server that supported me throughout my time on Pika. I will never forget any of you. This is where I started, and this is where I end. Definitely a sad day for this Network, this was my home away from home. When I was getting bullied, I'd come here, when I was depressed I'd come here. When I was abandoned I'd come here, when I was beat, I'd come here. My life is better than ever now, and I am happy to say Pika has been a big part of it. I won't ever forget the memories here and this entire team that helped me from dark moments. Thank you everyone. FuckTheNewManagement.

I just want to say for my final message that if the staff team comes together, I'm even talking about @Helpers. You could slay a lion, you'd be surprised by how powerful you guys really are. Managers and Admins may seem to be the power around here, but you guys make up the server. <3

This is Destruct, signing off...

-DeZzYRevolution.
Welp i wanna see only one staff member left right now :D no more staff? HECK YA xD Byee YUSSS im happy to see another new staff getting out :D

Matik212

Welp i wanna see only one staff member left right now :D no more staff? HECK YA xD Byee YUSSS im happy to see another new staff getting out :D
Your 7 right?
Your only saying this because you might of got banned and now you are bent on hating pika and everything about it
Kid just live out your childhood years go play basketball, football or baseball. Its not worth it

MouraThat

Veteran
Well i never thought anyone had hope in helpers, or maybe they had a funny way of showing it
Bye ,!

D

Deleted member 85

Damn pika will die :( the best Staffs are quitting ;-;
You're saying Pika will die?...NOW?...it's been on it's way out even BEFORE Yoeri got the server last year July. No difference. At...all! Besides the server sinking even faster bwahahahaha.

Gesim17

Take care destruct..it was sad that there was not enough time to know you better. :(

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Bye GrammarKing :( Pika kind of needs u because of all the grammar mistakes, like when you make a ban appeal; "What server did you last played on?" :/

TBH, I can't be sure, but I think that's one of Pika's grammar mistakes from their long list.

frenchfrygod

I don't even want to listen to what Yoeri said about you guys (Jasper said this) being replaceable... You have all been here for years Dessy, Sam, Pizza, Dirkie, Jasper, Etc etc and he just doesn't care..
lol most of the people you listed joined pika a year ago.

Cloudz

Well you're not included anywhere frenchy, you random

Thav01

Veteran
I hope you are all good Des :p
Take care <3 hope we keep in contact on Skype. Never forget all our times we shared together on Pika.

Status
Not open for further replies.