Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

My Suggestion to Pika hub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxulous

Banned
Hello Pika-Crafters.

So i recently wrote this msg to the all staff and to the owner name Yoeri. I suggest for the server and for the pika-hub to not session login. And other computershop who needs their fun. and specially the hacker at thesame IP's are opening the account with session login

i actually needs my donor accounts. i play computer shop with PISO NET. and it has 5 computer with thesame ip's. if i recently off they will open my account and get my stuff at kit-pvp , Opfaction and specially faction. i really need my stuff at all servers. And i don't want to give it to anyone. and the guy in my ip who taking my stuff and close it back. it's really hard for me to forget it. so i'm wondering Yoeri should remove the Session login. because hacker will taking care of my specific account. and i lost my all stuff. and i'm so sad right now.

And i hope you will understand my situation right now. I only need is not to session login. Because they will taking my stuff away. and get the stuff and put it to their account. i always changing ip's because of that and they always follow me. and i will tell my mother to buy me some computer. and hacker will not stop until they get my account. All my donor accounts!.

And they can't hack it. or /changepassword. Because they can't scrool up for it. the only way to get my stuff is to open my. "AzizCraftHD , Bmwplays" and they will duplicate some armors using Bmwplays. and if i go to teamspeak. they will open it tho because were thesame ip. and i hope you really understand what i am saying right now. Please don't session login to the hub!.. :( please i'm begging all of the staff.. specially yoeri. please remove the session login!.

And i saw them opening my accounts. they almost say to the server that they hacked using my AzizCraftHD. they want me to banned my accounts they almost said. I am Hacking ban me!" and i saw them they erase it using the "<--BackSpace" and i really really need my donor accounts i really love pika-craft. and i don't want anyone ruen it specially with my accounts. And for Yoeri i suggest for you're server not to session login because hacker of the accounts will taking of my all stuff and my stuffs are so important to me.. specially my balance. i currenly have 20k at kit-pvp and they open my account and they do /pay <Name> 20000, and it's really hard for me! i earn that money verry hard and they ruen it. please yoeri do not session login to the hub!! :(

Donor:
AzizCraftHD

Last edited:

Hoopless

Veteran
i actually needs my donor accounts. i play computer shop with PISO NET. and it has 5 computer with thesame ip's. if i recently off they will open my account and get my stuff at kit-pvp , Opfaction and specially faction. i really need my stuff at all servers. And i don't want to give it to anyone. and the guy in my ip who taking my stuff and close it back. it's really hard for me to forget it. so i'm wondering Yoeri should remove the Session login. because hacker will taking care of my specific account. and i lost my all stuff. and i'm so sad right now.
There is a solution for this. You just go to the hub, and do "/logout"

You said that your computershop has 5 pc.
what if, we make the max connections of ip to 5,
will it hurt the server?
i know what he is trying to say because i grew up in philippines.
and most of the people that do not have computers goto internet cafe'
and most of this places has alot of computers that you can rent.
if they all play in 1 server at the same time. only 3 people will be able to connect
because of the maximum of 3 connections per ip.

ill say, what if we expand the maximum connections per ip?

im sorry, i did not read till the end.
AzizCraftHD If you have a Premium Account you can just download the Original Minecraft
in this case those people cannot hack into it.

there are some ways to prevent people from seeing you type your password.
1st you can just cover your monitor, somehow
2nd you can press / password then. you can hide your minecraft application under a the task bar. and type your password
so that no one can see it
3rd Tell the owner or the one incharge of that cafe to warn those people to stop looking at your password
4th go play on a different cafe on where theres no one playing minecraft

Theres always a way bro.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
You said that your computershop has 5 pc.
what if, we make the max connections of ip to 5,
will it hurt the server?
i know what he is trying to say because i grew up in philippines.
and most of the people that do not have computers goto internet cafe'
and most of this places has alot of computers that you can rent.
if they all play in 1 server at the same time. only 3 people will be able to connect
because of the maximum of 3 connections per ip.

ill say, what if we expand the maximum connections per ip?
Yes

OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
Just try this dutch. When you open you're account and do /login and if you want to off just do /logout. it's not working. if you /logout and back the server it says "Security// Session login

OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
Ok.. i knew it judge. i'm going to play Internet cafe. and it seems they don't play PIKA-CRAFT they always play to the other servers. maybe i'm comfortable there. and i hope they ain't following me this time

dutchminerHD

Veteran
I can't just remove session logins because you are playing in a computer shop.
Session logins is very easy for alot of people.

Deviate

Just stay around for a while after you log out,
and make sure the session is already expired before leaving.
In the mean time you can catch those "hackers" while they are tring to acces your accounts.

OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
In the mean time you can catch those "hackers" while they are tring to acces your accounts.
Yes i alrdy try that. and i always changing channels and i always do /hub, and i spend 10PHP everyday or 30PHP to play Pika and they will not stop until they hacked my account!

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
this seems a really bad mistake i suggest whenever a play logs off the server even if he did /logout or no he should have to /login again

Abusive

Epic Pika
Good ideas but difficult plan to fix it if you haven't noticed. :confused:

he is just renting a computer to use,
everytime is worth the money.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
do /logout and open it back without /login

I noticed extremely the opposite. I always have to /login. Such as if i play prison server and when i get bored, i do /hub and in the hub i have to /login again that i can choose other server. Always have to log in (after /hub command). so annoying, U are lucky, I envy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.