Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nerf The Enderman Kit

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
You actually think you are something huh? Joining the forums does not mean I joined the server then. I have played on Pika and Jartex for about 2-3 years now but with some name changes of course. I have another account on the forums, but forgot the password. Plus, only reason I came to the forums is for a payment related issue. So, before you attack someone for something as silly as "ooh he wrote big skywars player wawaa i wont read paragraph im only 5 i cant read" get your facts straight. I wont bother responding to any replies you write.
ok i am sorry i even said i am not that experienced on the server but why r u hating on me i thought like that pls reply politly

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
?????? That doesnt make any logical sense. Oh, so because I joined the forums in 2020 means I started playing pika in 2020? Lmao ok
for most people it does "usually"people dont have any idea abt the forums untill some time when they play on the server

M

MiracleWolf

for most people it does "usually"people dont have any idea abt the forums untill some time when they play on the server
ok lol I disagree honestly, but I won’t get mad at you or anything for disagreeing with my opinion xD

Dytel

Banned
Really bad and should be buffed? No way wtf. And if a player is quick enough no one will have enough time to grab a sword and fight back. For you it may be easy though because you have high perks and elite/titán kit (forgot which one).
its pretty much near impossible to counter it unless you have a kit with armor and a sword. People with the enderman kit can insta pearl as they are falling from the glass box. As a server, you should think about the new players as much as the current players. New players will have no kits at all, and some people like me who just casually play without the need for kits even though I can afford alot of them.

Dytel

Banned
ok lol I disagree honestly, but I won’t get mad at you or anything for disagreeing with my opinion xD
Lmao, people like me who have played minecraft for like 10 years know that every server has a forums. Atleast a server as big as Pika lmao. Its like common sense at this point.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Am I the only one who's neven been attacked by enderman kit

M

MiracleWolf

Lmao, people like me who have played minecraft for like 10 years know that every server has a forums. Atleast a server as big as Pika lmao. Its like common sense at this point.
Yea, well I’ve played on pika since 2013 and haven’t made a forums account until 2020… soooo (pika forums opened in 2016 I’m pretty sure tho, although for some reason I feel like I remember a different forums before then but I’m probably just delusional lol)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yea, well I’ve played on pika since 2013 and haven’t made a forums account until 2020… soooo (pika forums opened in 2016 I’m pretty sure tho, although for some reason I feel like I remember a different forums before then but I’m probably just delusional lol)
u really og
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Dytel

Banned
Exactly, there is this other server I wont mention. I was the top islander in 2 seasons in Skyblock and top faction in factions. I played there since 2012-2013 as well.. to this day I still do not have a forums account even though they had one since 2015.

Stormidity

Veteran
It's become the meta now. If someone pearls on you, your done, theres nothing you can do to fight back, plus they just get 1-2 free kills per game, which is 5-10 coins. This is just a huge imbalance which I feel needs to be patched.

I feel a potential patch for this could be making it so that you can only throw the pearl 5-10 seconds after the game has started.
+1 mate it always happen to me when i just spawned some1 tps to me and kick me off its very annoying

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
Pika started in 2-13 i dint know abt htat lol

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
IGN
ADgamerPlayz
idk abt that i played mc for 6 years