Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Hello, community.

So, i was digging down my computer and went to the deepest depths of the pictures i could've found. And simply, the nostalgia hit me so i felt like sharing this. It's about my first and second application i've made and recently, i have seen people quitting this wonderful community as for the reason their application being denied.

When i first applied, it got denied after exactly 2 weeks by the current Head-Administrator, Thav01. The reason may be seen in this screenshot.
4445611193bf453f94a3fe6038736d3d.png

The day this happened, i was very dropped down in mood and wasn't happy at all. Things just got worse when i entered my application to see the comments and saw it being denied. At first, as most of the people i wanted to leave the server. However, i went to sleep that night and once i woke up, i have re-read the comment and saw my mistakes. So from that day, i haven't given up and worked on my behavior and have became even more active. About two months later, from December 20th to February 13th i have re-applied and my hopes went really high, since i got to know staff members and felt that my behavior has indeed, improved. I have gotten three pages of +1's from the community and received a final answer.
2fe154e175294bdbbdbe614a7f5af45d.png

My hard work, everyday activity and behavior has brought me to where i currently am today. This thread was made for the purpose to NEVER GIVE UP since as already mentioned, i've seen people leaving for the reason of their application being denied. Same happened to the today's moderator, @Younger.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oh btw in my quitting thread I forgot to say Goodbye to Bear with my way :rolleyes:

ChairmanSB

Veteran
getting denied is like fall down, yeah it hurts but you just got to get back up no matter what :)

MrBas666

Veteran
Im glad ive been here for most of your pika career. Mostly on the background but yea. Im glad to call you my friend and indeed never give up.

MECHAME

Veteran
YEAH thats very inspiring post that too much people read carefully most of the members are now quitting just because they got denied.All what you have to do is to learn from your mistakes and try to fix your problems and change your disadvantages to advantages to help the nice pika community,as you said "NEVER GIVE UP".

I myself wont give up.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
To be honest getting denied after playing for like 2-3 years on thus server is kind of a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.