Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock New Bosses and texturepack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
Username:
X_pogchamp_X

Suggestion:
New Bosses and texturepack?

Detailed description:
Add bosses and a new texture pack. The texture pack is just a retexture of the e-orb, soul items, and also the Excalibur you get from epic crates, and also the crate keys, crates, and e-ores. You can add it in the next reset.

And the bosses you can add different difficulties and boss summoners that have a specific level to use, add the level requirement to like level 10, so players don't get insta-killed by them. you can also add an option to craft these boss summoners using enchanted ores, or even get them from crates, also make them obtainable from envoy crates. also add an enchantment to deal more damage to the bosses. also add custom drops that you can get and you can put them in your armor, swords, and pickaxes, and axes depending on the drop you got, you can also add destroy rates and apply rates and also add mystery dust specifically for the boss drops.

Once again you can add this at the next reset.

Now give me my 10k pika gold
Reason(s):
I saw it on jartex and i wish it was in pikanetwork skyblock

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello X_pogchamp_X,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.