Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby New cosmetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
New cosmetic?​

Detailed description:
There are multiple parkours in the server and they are worthless. So what i suggest is like a suit of some sort called parkourist when u complete all 3 parkours u get a suit or something else.​

Reason(s):
Parkour is useless so something to add onto it will make it better​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I dont think people will parkour for a suit XD (not attractive enough).
Gift a morph or disguise would be better

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
-1l. Parkour is for fun. For timepass. It isn't for you to get some new cosmetic. Boxes exist for that. Finding pokeballs in lobbies also exist. You can't just suggest that everything will give you a cosmetic. Again, parkour is just for timepass, not compulsory to complete it.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
-1 the parkours are (in my opinion) there to pass time, or just for the fun of it. There are many ways to look at it, but I don't think a cosmetic for completing the parkours is necessary since it's a minor thing and doesn't change very often, and there are season-based items hidden around the lobby that if you find all, you gain a cosmetic for it.

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 the parkours are (in my opinion) there to pass time, or just for the fun of it. There are many ways to look at it, but I don't think a cosmetic for completing the parkours is necessary since it's a minor thing and doesn't change very often, and there are season-based items hidden around the lobby that if you find all, you gain a cosmetic for it.
Staff member bumping a 2 years old suggestion
Anyways I changed my mind +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.