Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Enchant Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXChRoZoNXxX

1. Rage-I(Max level I) ; The more you hit a mob or player the more damage it does. Example 1st hit does 7 hearts damage then 2nd hit will do 7.5 hearts damage. depending on the enemy players armor.(Legendary enchant for Swords and axes)

2. Guards-III(Max level III) ; Has a chance to summon 3 iron golems when the player having leggings with the enchant gets hit (1 golem per level) and the golems start attacking the enemy.(legendary enchant for leggings only)

3.Necromancer-V(Max level V) ; Has a chance to summon 5 zombies when the player having leggings with the enchant gets hit (1 zombie per level) and then the zombies start attacking the enemy.(Ultimate Enchant for leggings only)

Hope you like these ideas. Looking forward to seeing these ingame

~ Logically ~

Banned
I mean, other than the fact it's in the wrong section. I actually kind of like this, unique and I haven't seen these kind of enchantments from a server in a while.

DODE2K

Veteran
Good suggestion I like the Enchants
and if you have anymore Ideas or features that you would like to be added to Galactix Make sure to suggest it but on the Suggestions section of the forums

@DutchminerHD Hope you notice this senpai I want you to know that a lot of players Would be happy of the bugs got fixed
and new features get added

Status
Not open for further replies.