Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New ideas of in-game items

What item should be added next to bedwars, as my suggestion.

• Glider (The feather)- It will make you levitate slowly to the surface. 6 gold

• De-Fence(Brick)- Places end stone and a layer of wool around your bed. 10 gold

• Snow Golem- Shoots snowballs rapidly like machine gun and slows the enemy 100 iron

• Techno's Gun (Carrot on stick), Single use, shoots explosive pigs which breaks player placed block

• Instant Wall (quarts), Places a 3 block tall and wide wool wall where it is right clicked

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotCadet

Pika Lover
IGN
NotCadet
Hello everyone, today me, NotCadet. Wants to present some ideas for in-game items for bedwars
You can also vote for what item should be added to play-pika bedwars.

In-Game Items 👆(vote in the poll)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I like the 2nd one. But it should be like that you could purchase it anywhere on the map but it will still replace the blocks near your bed to endstone and wool, would be useful in some cases ig. The first one is kind of a meh while the third one would be too annoying XD.

OP
OP
NotCadet

NotCadet

Pika Lover
IGN
NotCadet
I like the 2nd one. But it should be like that you could purchase it anywhere on the map but it will still replace the blocks near your bed to endstone and wool, would be useful in some cases ig. The first one is kind of a meh while the third one would be too annoying XD.
I think you are right. But i forgot to mention one thing, after firing 100 snowballs, it has a cooldown of 10 secs

OP
OP
NotCadet

NotCadet

Pika Lover
IGN
NotCadet
I am changing the first one cause it is eliminated. and adding two more items

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Techno's Gun (Carrot on stick), Single use, shoots explosive pigs which breaks player placed block
naa, fireball will do

Instant Wall (quarts), Places a 3 block tall and wide wool wall where it is right clicked
watch people starting to block trap people with it.