Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord New Roles In The Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Samofls9

Suggestion:
New Roles In The Discord.

Detailed description:
Hello.

Recently I have been roaming around in the discord quite a lot to notice that the chat isn't very active even with 5000+ members. It is a very "dead" chat. However I think this could change by adding some new roles/features to the server.

For example. From other discord servers I am in, the top 3 people who talk the most (Worked out with a level up bot) get a reward in game, this reward could be 3 days VIP, a week or maybe a gift card or something. The choice is yours! They would also receive a role in the discord that says "Super Active" where as 4-15 get "Active", This strived the players in the server to talk more and made the community a more engaging place and I think it would be something good to add here.

Every month the levels reset so that everyone starts from level 1 and work their way up throughout the month.​

Reason(s):
- It would make the discord more active and engaging.

- Players would be talking more as well as making friends and working to get a reward or role for it.​

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
+1 Interesting............

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 make it seasonal/monthly like Only for Summer.

+1 Interesting............

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You can use the Vote poll on suggestions to upvote it. saying +1 vote wouldn't be added.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral

I like this idea, agree that it should be seasonal.
One more thing is that this may encourage people spamming message, thats why i said neutral rather than +1

mudda

Legendary Pika
1+
Like the idea but dont think they can add more roles they alr have
anyways, i would like to see this in the future

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
a reward in game, this reward could be 3 days VIP, a week or maybe a gift card or something
Gunfire: giftcard 0.50€

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he has 0 roles even tho he aint in pika discord but will be in future, making him rage and throwing his foldable chair at @JerryMine's PC, 30 minutes later jerrymine calls @UpperGround and tells him to call Trollge from ,The existence of no organs" incident, after a while 3 Trollges from ,,Cephalopod Dynasty" incident, ,,The Stalker" incident and ,,The liminal unsolved disturbing dissappearances" incident united with Trollge from ,,The existence of no organs" incident and fighted blazetharkidrs, suddenly trollges ran away for no reason

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he has 0 roles even tho he aint in pika discord but will be in future, making him rage and throwing his foldable chair at @JerryMine's PC, 30 minutes later jerrymine calls @UpperGround and tells him to call Trollge from ,The existence of no organs" incident, after a while 3 Trollges from ,,Cephalopod Dynasty" incident, ,,The Stalker" incident and ,,The liminal unsolved disturbing dissappearances" incident united with Trollge from ,,The existence of no organs" incident and fighted blazetharkidrs, suddenly trollges ran away for no reason
I agree with you its will help blazetharkidrs to at least have some roles

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Samofls9,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.