Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

New Type Of PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourremedy

KitPvP is alright, but in my opinion, something is missing in this server for the pvp lovers. A new type of PvP. Arena PvP. You know what i'm talking about, the pvp gamemode which includes elo's, and rank matches, unranked matches, party matches, and many more. I think this gamemode will increase the number of players in this server, and increase the popularity. The reason for this suggestion is in my opinion, KitPvP is too hard. KitPvP is FFA. While Arena PvP is 1v1,2v2, and many more. Thank you for reading this thread and I look forward to any more changes in this wonderful server. :D

Draegoner

Veteran
I agree. I was looking for a gamemode where i could pvp ( 1 v 1s, 5v5s) with everyone having the exact same kit, in an arena of sorts. and i found myself having to look outside of this server to find what i was looking for.
Sure opfacs2 has a elo pvp system but i think this new gamemode should have a place of its own like kitpvp.
Also the elo system would make the gamemode highly attractive.
Id be all for this suggestion when there is space to expand the server.

Herochanger

Pika Member
Wonderful Idea it would be amazing having this game mode. I seriously like it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.