Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New update- stacked mobs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolas7885

Hi i wanted to know more stuf about these stacked mobs, like, if i want to breed my cows, how do i do so efficiently if they are just gonna stack? same with pigs for food. Also, are ah and stacked mobs all changes? or are there more?

Deviate

You can read about all the changes in the update post on the newspage.

The mobstacker plugin stacks all mobs with the same name that are close to eachother, so to prevent them from stacking you can give them a different name with a name tag.

Hi i wanted to know more stuf about these stacked mobs, like, if i want to breed my cows, how do i do so efficiently if they are just gonna stack? same with pigs for food. Also, are ah and stacked mobs all changes? or are there more?
I know, it is also kinda annoying how most farms are useless now. The animals just stack

Hi1307

Banned
Mob stacking is bad because it makes animal farms useless.

Ya know what's worse? Mob stacking doesn't even reduce lag! Mobstacking didn't help the server yesterday when some guy decided to have 47,000 cows in his farm.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Mob stacking is bad because it makes animal farms useless.

Ya know what's worse? Mob stacking doesn't even reduce lag! Mobstacking didn't help the server yesterday when some guy decided to have 47,000 cows in his farm.

I'm fairly sure that was a non-stacked cow farm since it was after admins decided to fix animal farming.

matysh

Does anybody know any way to breed animals now? Even two cows stack, how are we supposed to breed them?

EDIT: getting nametags is very hard, they are rare - I have nothing against mob stacking but we should be given some name tags at least one for every animal, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.