Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

No bedwars update.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
There has not been any big bedwars update for a while. Don't talk about map rotation that's not a n update. I mean there are so many good suggestions which are scanned yet not been accepted and implemented. It seems like the developers has forgotten bedwars player's😔😞.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
IGN
master_45
Most suggestions related to bedwars are regarding kill messages. If you have any idea, it would be appreciated to let community know.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Most suggestions related to bedwars are regarding kill messages. If you have any idea, it would be appreciated to let community know.
Firstly I just want this update to be done I mean it will be better cause there are so many big maps in the game and also buying tools will be easier plus making the tool upgradable will make it so we can use all tier of tools let's be real on this we rarely use tool tier higher than wood and that rare case mostly comes when it's a obby def.
Secondly, grinding for guild exp will become faster if this update is done I will also suggest to add guild coin booster as well.
Third, https://pika-network.net/threads/some-minor-improvements-in-guild-tree.369211/
Fourth, I would like pika to add guild quests which will be fun.
Fifth, Many player just /hub when they find that their bed is getting destroyed and the player rushing that player doesn't get any credits.
https://pika-network.net/threads/ab...inal-kill-if-the-opponent-disconnects.340458/
Sixth,https://pika-network.net/threads/final-kill-system.267991/
Seventh, add some more cosmetics.
All of the suggestions I am giving links of are good suggestion which has been scanned yet not been further explored. Why not bringing all of the above suggestions.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
There is a self-explanatory reason why they aren't putting any focus on minigames compared to other gamemodes: minigames is just dying. They aren't getting the same popularities back in 2021, and this applies to every major servers. Even if they do an update, it would not even bring many new players into the server, thus it is just not cost-effective in their terms.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
There is a self-explanatory reason why they aren't putting any focus on minigames compared to other gamemodes: minigames is just dying. They aren't getting the same popularities back in 2021, and this applies to every major servers. Even if they do an update, it would not even bring many new players into the server, thus it is just not cost-effective in their terms.
Yeah that's true that minigames is dying but when we see pika more than half of the active player counts comes from bedwars and other minigames.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Thats true, but it also matters how much revenue they could really generate from it

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Thats true, but it also matters how much revenue they could really generate from it
Well they do generate some for sure cause there are frequent boosters getting activated I know you can get em by voting but not all of em also I am seeing many people have Christmas brackets which ofc they bought and not only that there are a lot of ranked players in-game this days including titans champion which are pay to get ranks.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
indeed, they are still getting some revenues for sure, or else it would just be creative 2.0

opticyclic

Epic Pika
There is a lot of hypocrisy in the suggestions forums.

On the one hand you get down voted for suggesting something like tools that you mention as they want Pika to be unique and not copy other servers.
On the other hand, when you suggest something truly unique it also gets down voted.

They don't take suggestions to use maps from other servers but at the same time there are already maps from other servers.

As far as I can see, the only things that are being done are cosmetics like kill messages and party/guild/join commands

As mentioned above, the tools suggestion was denied as it has previously been suggested and denied.
But then you look at how many people suggest it and you realize it would be a popular decision.

The reason given is "this is not Hypixel".
They conveniently ignore the fact that the whole game was copied from Hypixel and the change from the OG shop to the favourites shop was also copied from Hypixel.

In short, unless you have the patience of a saint or are super stubborn, don't hold your breath.
There really is no choice but to suck it up and take it. 😡

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I mean, just look at the gamemode menu, which gamemode is "originated" from pika? And look at many other servers besides hypixel, how many of them have a gamemode like faction, prison, kit, practice, minigames? Minecraft servers are just having similar profitable gamemodes that sees who could make it work. They either copy something and make it work, or create a new gamemode themselves.

Yeah, I do agree they should put more work into minigames, and implement those quality suggestions that would actually make the game better, that's what every minigames player wants, but is it that simple that "We Want" then they would implement it, that's the question.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
And bw is not invented by hypixel btw, its originated from a gamemode called rush in an German server.

ign_osps

Pika Lover
Making a "big" update in a gamemode like bedwars is not really possible since
1. It is really work intensive and other improtant Gamemodes would miss out on necessary updates.
2. It is difficult to come up with a lot of new things for bedwars or minecraft in general since it has been out for such a long time and so much has already been done.
3.The Risk; if you change a lot you will never know if the playerbase will like it and a few changes can kill the gamemode on that server.
If you want to have a server with for example rotational item you can go visit Jartex Network, it is from the same team like pika so both are really good servers.
hope this provides some insight to the problems and difficulities when making a "big" update in a gamemode like bedwars. :)