Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Not Really Fair....

I should apply after 2 months and get approved OR Remove the current staff

• Me as a Staff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove the new staff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
The New Admins....

All I Care About Is Kit PVP: The new helper you have chosen, To be honest I havent really seen him online in any of the server. All people do is complete their 30 posts and they go apply for staff. Not that im being offensive, Pika staff has no sense of humour. Me, Ive been playing on pika network for about 2 years now. They denied my application because of my behavior? Uhh Excuse me Staff, You could comment that i should improve my behavior and be polite to others. The new staff you chose for kit pvp. Does not have any sense how to ban hackers and how to deal with them.

MouraThat

Veteran
Here comes a long reply
Now I'm not responsible for staff apps in anyway but staff are picked for their unique qualities we get 100's of applies every month to find only about 5 or 6 are accepted. We aren't desperate for staff but since you can't see the staff apps you'd be surprised at some of the great quality and characters we get in some apps . Number 2 you being denied hasn't got anything to do with this , I didn't deny your app but an admin did because they didn't believe you were ready yet and hurtful behaviour like this certainly won't make it any better. Now there is a 30 posts minimum and some people do get 30 posts quickly however from this they learn the rules and if we feel they have got the 0osts unfairly it's denied .. mainly though you say new helpers well matik212 is a kit pvp helped and very experienced in my eyes however he can't ban for hacks so yeah you don't see him banning but that's because he doesn't have/ban however trial helpers aren't expected to be able to ban hackers straight away that's why we have the trial helper rank so the can learn and be better . Kit pvp is not the most important server Infact there isn't a most important server therfore please don't make it put like that. We accept trial helper on multiple servers and so far they're doing well ,doing this will only make them stronger and not shatter their confidence . If you have a specific issue report it, but when you do this it's not very nice and hurtful to people who have worked hard for where they are today

MouraThat

Veteran
Also your poll is very immature we are not simply removing staff because you don't like them.
Also what do you mean new admins .?
Tell me in pm
Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.