Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

not visible vip rank

blobbolo

so, i have gotten perm vip rank using iron from votes, and im happy abt it since there's a lot of advantages... but when i try joining lobbies many people just quit since they see vip... even one of my friends says he always quits if there are vips. i just played a game against a level 37 vip, and i was curious abt his stats, so i checked on the webpage and there was a vip perk, but when he was writing in chat there was none... is there a way to hide vip rank while still being able to like fly and get the vip packages? ty

Ranqq77

Epic Pika
IGN
Ranqq77
Theres no way to hide vip rank If you purchased it its going to stay on your account no matter what.
As you have been seen players ''hating'' vip rankers you can also try to upg your rank using iron to
Elite.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
so, i have gotten perm vip rank using iron from votes, and im happy abt it since there's a lot of advantages... but when i try joining lobbies many people just quit since they see vip... even one of my friends says he always quits if there are vips. i just played a game against a level 37 vip, and i was curious abt his stats, so i checked on the webpage and there was a vip perk, but when he was writing in chat there was none... is there a way to hide vip rank while still being able to like fly and get the vip packages? ty
u can nickname yourself which will hide your rank, name and level from other players. The nickname command in minigames however is only available for titan and champion ranks.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
so, i have gotten perm vip rank using iron from votes, and im happy abt it since there's a lot of advantages... but when i try joining lobbies many people just quit since they see vip... even one of my friends says he always quits if there are vips.
I find the same thing. I got VIP free in a vote crate and I was initially pleased to be able to open some crates I couldn't open before as I had 3 godly crates sitting around.
I got the dragon rider victory dance and some other cool stuff but wasn't able to use them anyway because they needed Champion or Titan rank to enable.
I then experienced the lobby quitting and have found it also gets you targeted.

Being able to hide your rank would definitely make buying VIP more attractive.