Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

NuggetCrew Recruitment <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossManBear

Pika Member
NuggetCrew Recruitment <3
Hello Everyone I'm BossManBear, I am the Leader/ Owner of NuggetCrew!
We are a faction from OP Factions 2!
It took a lot of thinking to come up with this but I think it's time to start Recruiting new members to NuggetCrew.

Here are some reasons as to why I want to do this!

1. Power is a problem in factions, without power there is no claimed land... when there is no claimed land there is no claimed base to keep our valuable stuff in!

2. We need protection, for example when one of our bases is being raided we will need a lot of people helping to protect our valuable things! We can not just let go of everything!

3. It would be awesome to meet new people and find out what other people would like to see in the faction!

So here is the format you should go by while trying to join Nuggetcrew:
In-game name: {Name Here}

Building: {Out of 10}

Pvping: {Out of 10}

Raiding: {Out of 10}

What can you bring to NuggetCrew?
Why do you want to join NuggetCrew?

Will you protect the bases we will have setup?

Will you help find raids?

Will you help raid bases with us?

Can you also help supply us with TNT for raiding?

Can you help supply Obsidian for new bases?

Will you help build new bases?
How old are you?
How often are you online? {Weekdays} {Weekends}

Previous factions?

Why are you no longer in these factions?

What do you hope to get from NuggetCrew?

So that is the format, you can either fill it out and send it to me Via Private Message or just post it below as a reply!

In NuggetCrew we have certain rules and anyone that doesn't follow these rules will be punished, kicked or banned from the faction, either by a Mod+ or Myself.

Rules and Regulations!
1. Do not disrespect each other

2. Do not inside NuggetCrew

3. Do not think you are better than other people in the faction {Example: If someone is new to the faction and you are trusted or above, do not bully them about being new! Welcome them to NuggetCrew and help them!

4. If an ally needs help in PVP, tp to them as fast as possible with out hesitation! Our allies help us and we will help them!

5. Help the faction grow, do not invite people to the faction but suggest them to fill out the form on this thread!

6. Do not tp anyone into our base! The base is our home where we keep our valuables!

7. If you are Mod+ do not kick or ban people from the faction without me knowing first!

8. Be kind and helpful to the community of the server!
In NuggetCrew, we will eventually have 2 bases. 1 of them is where the Mod+ and ranks above that will be and the other base is where the new members and Trusted members will be.
If you want a better chance of being in the faction then please give me more information on what you would like to achieve with us and why you would like to be part of our faction!
Thank you all for reading this huge thread, but I hope to see some replies down below or in my Private Messages.

Good Luck everyone!

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
Well in that case, Im gonna make an application for it :D

Building: {7/10}

Pvping: {9/10}

Raiding: {3/10}

What can you bring to NuggetCrew? I could bring nuggets ;3 (jk) I could bring in spawners, If any of my fac members need money to rankup, I might be able to help, I am an expert at building grinders/bases ;p

In-game name: {xLsGRules}

Why do you want to join NuggetCrew? Because I like to be loyal to my fac members, I see this fac as a loyal faction :p

Will you protect the bases we will have setup? Yep.

Will you help find raids? I'll do my best :)

Will you help raid bases with us? If a raid is found and I'm invited to it, I would be glad to help raid it

Can you also help supply us with TNT for raiding? Yes.

Can you help supply Obsidian for new bases? Maybe.

Will you help build new bases? Yes.

How old are you? 16, Turning 17 in Spetember.

How often are you online? {Weekdays}: 3-5 hours {Weekends} 6-8 hours.

Previous factions? I made a faction which then got disbanded.

Why are you no longer in these factions? Because I got insided (It was a solo faction, But I decided to invite players) then I wasn't successful in many other solo factions.

What do you hope to get from NuggetCrew? If I am loyal enough, I'd want to be fac mod in the future ;)

Thank you for applying xLsGRules, please read your private messages and get back to me as soon as you can!

MarcusS1902

Banned
I only realised that the questions were almost the same when I opened it up.
I didn't know before hand...

MineChat_

Hey bossManBear its ur boy MineChat_ I'll have some of my fac members join ur fac if that's ok ill check latter when im done wth school wich will be at 10:00AM ill give u some of my spawners ok thxs for being the best ally fac <333:D

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
Hey bossManBear its ur boy MineChat_ I'll have some of my fac members join ur fac if that's ok ill check latter when im done wth school wich will be at 10:00AM ill give u some of my spawners ok thxs for being the best ally fac <333:D
Im not too sure bro, but i'm sure we can sort something out, if I can get enough obby I can possibly set up another claimed base for them maybe with some regen walls and wraps but we can talk later bro! <3

Coolkidjames

Epic Pika
IGN: coolkidjames121
Building: (10-10)
Pvping: (10-10)
Raiding: (4-10)
What can you bring to NuggetCrew: Spawners/Blocks/etc. if a faction member needs it.
Why do you want to join NuggetCrew: Because Nobody Likes me :-: but I can be loyal.
Will you Protect the bases we will have setup?: Yes/Definetly/Absolutely
Will you help find raids: I'll do My Absolute Best. :)
Will you help raid bases with us: Yes If I'm invited in it.
Can you also help supply us with tnt for raiding: Yes/Definitely/Absolutely
Can you supply Obsidian for New Bases?: YES.
Will you help build new bases?: YES I WOULD LOVE TOO!.
How old are you?: 10 turning 11 in July :p
How often are you online? (Weekdays): 6-10 Hrs For Now (Weekends) 6-10) Hrs for now. My sched can be changed to school :p but there is still a month.
Previous Factions: Wilderness
Why are you no longer in these factions: i haven't joined one yet..
What do you hope to get from NuggetCrew?: I would like to be a very respectful and kind member in the NuggetCrew Faction.

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
IGN: coolkidjames121
Building: (10-10)
Pvping: (10-10)
Raiding: (4-10)
What can you bring to NuggetCrew: Spawners/Blocks/etc. if a faction member needs it.
Why do you want to join NuggetCrew: Because Nobody Likes me :-: but I can be loyal.
Will you Protect the bases we will have setup?: Yes/Definetly/Absolutely
Will you help find raids: I'll do My Absolute Best. :)
Will you help raid bases with us: Yes If I'm invited in it.
Can you also help supply us with tnt for raiding: Yes/Definitely/Absolutely
Can you supply Obsidian for New Bases?: YES.
Will you help build new bases?: YES I WOULD LOVE TOO!.
How old are you?: 10 turning 11 in July :p
How often are you online? (Weekdays): 6-10 Hrs For Now (Weekends) 6-10) Hrs for now. My sched can be changed to school :p but there is still a month.
Previous Factions: Wilderness
Why are you no longer in these factions: i haven't joined one yet..
What do you hope to get from NuggetCrew?: I would like to be a very respectful and kind member in the NuggetCrew Faction.
Hello, please read your Private Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.