Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nuking Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSN

Subject: Inquiry Regarding Recent Ban on Pika Network's OP Prisons Server

Dear Pika Network Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern and seek clarification regarding my recent ban on the OP Prisons server. Having been an active and dedicated player since the beginning of the reset, I have invested a significant amount of time and effort into the season.

Unfortunately, I recently discovered that I was banned after being away from the server for approximately four hours. During this time, I allowed my miner to continue its operations, which has been a common practice for me. To my surprise, upon my return, I found myself banned without any apparent reason or explanation.

As a committed player, I have always adhered to the server rules and played fair. It is disheartening to face a ban without understanding the circumstances that led to this decision. I kindly request a proper explanation from the staff regarding the specific reason for my ban. This information is crucial for me to address any unintentional discrepancies and ensure fair gameplay in the future.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,
PKSN

Attachments

• Minecraft_ 1.20.2 2_4_2024 11_01_16 PM.png
    Minecraft_ 1.20.2 2_4_2024 11_01_16 PM.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.