Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Obsidian Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
Username:
TrueDespa1r​

Suggestion:
Obsidian Wand​

Detailed description:
A wand that removes obsidian pillars. Same thing as a sand wand but for obsidian.​

Reason(s):
Most of us have messed up walls, with forgetting to add anti-nuke walls or when genning obby walls we'd accidentally put a random pillar in the middle of our walls that doesn't belong there.

It is insanely time consuming to just mine them even with an obby breaker pickaxe.
My suggestion is that this wand is buyable in the mobcoins transfer shop, and a suggestion price of 250 mobcoins, with the wand being able to remove 15 obsidian pillars.​

Example(s):
Anyone that has ever messed up obby genbuckets.​

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
TrueDespa1r

Suggestion:
Obsidian Wand

Detailed description:
A wand that removes obsidian pillars. Same thing as a sand wand but for obsidian.

Reason(s):
Most of us have messed up walls, with forgetting to add anti-nuke walls or when genning obby walls we'd accidentally put a random pillar in the middle of our walls that doesn't belong there.

It is insanely time consuming to just mine them even with an obby breaker pickaxe.

My suggestion is that this wand is buyable in the mobcoins transfer shop, and a suggestion price of 250 mobcoins, with the wand being able to remove 15 obsidian pillars.

Example(s):
Anyone that has ever messed up obby genbuckets.
if u mess up a obsidian gen then use a pseudo sand at the bottom, then sand wand it. obsidian wand would be nice but there's not really any need for it

ir_n

The Pika
Hello TrueDespa1r,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Gen buckets are reversible and there are ways to remove pillars of obsidian for example using a pseudo sand and sand wanding it.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.