Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global offline fmsg

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
offline fmsg​

Detailed description:
when our friend is not online we cant talk to them. so i suggest to add the feature where we can send messages even when someone is offline and they can read it after they gets online. this is same like other chat apps and its nothing new but it should be a option in pika too it will make things so easy like if we have to tell them something we can just leave it and they can see it later.

how will it work?
when u type /friends the window pop up where u can see your friend list and who is online so if u got a message, the person who send that message will have a red mark on bottom of there head.

how will we know if we received a message?
when we join the server a message in chat will appear if we have any messages

Reason(s):
we can tell our friends things we want to say but they get online when we gets offline vice versa​

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
offline fmsg

Detailed description:
when our friend is not online we cant talk to them. so i suggest to add the feature where we can send messages even when someone is offline and they can read it after they gets online. this is same like other chat apps and its nothing new but it should be a option in pika too it will make things so easy like if we have to tell them something we can just leave it and they can see it later.

how will it work?

when u type /friends the window pop up where u can see your friend list and who is online so if u got a message, the person who send that message will have a red mark on bottom of there head.

Reason(s):
we can tell our friends things we want to say but they get online when we gets offline vice versa

Just use discord...

Aggelosdragon908

Epic Pika
Username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
offline fmsg

Detailed description:

how will it work?

Reason(s):
we can tell our friends things we want to say but they get online when we gets offline vice versa
+1
This would be a fantastic addition!

Regards,
Aggelos

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Bro first not everyone have discord second not everyone know each other I'd or there are not friends on discord 3 what if they just met
I just search a user up, almost every user has linked their in-game account to discord, and I can find them easily. Also, if you don't have discord, probably for age reasons, why are you even on a social media platform, like the forums.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I just search a user up, almost every user has linked their in-game account to discord, and I can find them easily. Also, if you don't have discord, probably for age reasons, why are you even on a social media platform, like the forums.
Many poeple just don't use discord like I don't use insta and Also even if u know their discord and send friend request they won't even know if it's u cuz many players have different names. U r just making things complicated

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Many poeple just don't use discord like I don't use insta and Also even if u know their discord and send friend request they won't even know if it's u cuz many players have different names. U r just making things complicated
Let's just say for example every friend you have messages you... (187 friends)...
Are people really gonna read 187 messages or even half of those messages if not any?

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
Let's just say for example every friend you have messages you... (187 friends)...
Are people really gonna read 187 messages or even half of those messages if not any?
99.9% of players do not have 187 friends, and if they do 90%+ of them won’t play with them or send them msges. Ur example is terrible

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
not posible and also just dont read it and also in discord i have got million friend and all messages me and also groups with millions of messages i dont reply same can go for pika

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's not necessary to read them. You can leave them on read, break their toy hearts, do whatever you want. This suggestion is wonderful and you can't deny that 😄

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral.

I don't think this is necessary; you have other methods of contacting your friends, and if they are in offline status they are likely not going to receive those messages on time, or potentially ever.

Yonkozz

Pika Lover
Fantastic idea +1 i was thinking about suggesting this but nvm thnx saved my time

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Bro it's been in scanned position forever when will they accept it