Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OMG THANK YOU STAFFS OF PIKA WHAT A ACTIVE STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
I want to thank the staffs here by banning hackers on practicepvp whenever there is a hacker
and even he's proud and suggesting some hack clients and it took me 10 games of +4 elo to reach 1700 elo
and getting beaten up by 1 hacker to 1666 again so thank you for being active and no one is responding on my report of a hacker for months good job pika GOOD JOB the guy i reported is not even banned yet
https://gyazo.com/9f9e009fb90b7942752945fa0cff8af3

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
If you have video evidence of him then he will get ban for sure, also hes just saying that client the best, I mean he might not use it, and you can just search best hacked client and they pop up but anyway staff are active but have personal lifes too, they are mostly in /v becouse when i hacker sees a staff is online they will turn off their hacks.

MrBas666

Veteran
i would post a ''salty'' meme right here but ive grown up, thats why i will just say:

You salty fam?

also you're not the only person that reports hackers they get many everyday, just wait.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
And how about, instead of calling us inactive, you record and report them on the Forums?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.