Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

One of my highest kills game

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
IGN
AymanBlazer
They literally said they got a 10 kill game but they don't have the screenshot..
Thanks for mentioning it :D people have some weird attitudes they don't read full thing and just comment on it.

nitus777

I am so nub i front of u all that the highest kill that i got is 11 lol 😨😱

LYeetX

Not really, People like @ZekromXD have gotten max abilities before getting any ranks. If you are good enough and grind enough, you also can. Ranks just make it easier with discounts, that doesn't mean its impossible for non-ranked people 🤷
BRO U CANT EVEN EARN COINS THROUGH QUESTS BECAUSE U NEED A F---ING RANK FOR IT. ONE KILL = 5 COINS, for an enderman kit I would need to kill about 2500 people!!! Ill probably get on the leaderboards before I get enough coins to even max out one ability.
Just switch to jartex... Its just way better. Not like this trash pay to win server!

Shralion

Epic Pika
IGN
Shralion
Ofcourse. But i bet u dont even have a life outside of this server nerd
Damn you mad?
Dont talk to me about having a life. You literally came on forums just to advertise a different server

LYeetX

Damn you mad?
Dont talk to me about having a life. You literally came on forums just to advertise a different server
Well if you think im advertising, ur seriously stupid. I firmly believe ur mental age is no more than 2. How tf will i reach so many people thru one post idiot. I just think that jartex is less pay to win than this dipshit server because we can atleast grind coins through quests and missions. Not like this server where u need to kill 2500 people just to buy a f---ing kit if ur not ranked.

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
IGN
AymanBlazer
Well if you think im advertising, ur seriously stupid. I firmly believe ur mental age is no more than 2. How tf will i reach so many people thru one post idiot. I just think that jartex is less pay to win than this dipshit server because we can atleast grind coins through quests and missions. Not like this server where u need to kill 2500 people just to buy a f---ing kit if ur not ranked.
Damn you mad?
ENOGUH!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE YOU FIGHT GO AND FIGHT ON SKYWARS U p2w :( u can fight there not here

peg2

Legendary Pika
good job!

ignore these people flexing their kills 🤦

peg2

Legendary Pika
Not really, People like @ZekromXD have gotten max abilities before getting any ranks. If you are good enough and grind enough, you also can. Ranks just make it easier with discounts, that doesn't mean its impossible for non-ranked people 🤷
before getting ranks he was vamp 6 thou

max is 8