Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Op pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoglaNeLox

Pika Member
Username:
JoglaNeLox​

Suggestion:
Op pots​

Detailed description:
Since op lifesteal got major update in armor. It makes us harder to kill/get killed, so I recommend major update in pots. what if there was a weekly npc, that would sell op pots, but obviously npc should be hard to get, so it should have tasks to get unlocked. About pots now, I recommend those :
1st potion
Strength 5 slowness 3 for 3 minutes
2nd
Speed 3 strength 3 for 3 minutes
3rd
Strength 1 Resistance 4 slowness 2 for 3 minutes
4th
Health boost 4 blindness for 1.5 minute
5th
Regeneration 3 hunger 3 for 30 seconds
Those pots would make pvp more interesting and op, since it's op lifesteal it should have op pots too.​

Reason(s):
I've made a thread before, but on wrong gamemode, so I wrote this again. This would make pvp actually fun and op.​

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello JoglaNeLox,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Potion effects such as Strength 5 and Resistance 4 would be too op if it was to last for such a long time. This would make players near impossible to kill and would make the PVP aspect less interesting
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.