Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OpFac ripoff

Kaneki_Kun

WTF ? Why have you guys taken so much off the Doner ranks? They basically like useless now, /fly , 20 vaults, and rank kits. That's it ? Where is our perks, gmc, even /sell like wtf ?etc, the main reason we bought the rank in the first place? It's "OP" Factions, so I don't see why you guys removed so much. Please Balance this out, it's like paying for something and next week it breaks.

FragOut

Why do you even need gmc in factions? Admins should never been added it to factions, even if it is Op Factions.
Fly is dumb too, peaple can Fly in claimed territory. But however i agree with /Nick ,/feed ,/PV (echest) , /sell (Hand;all) And somemore commands that doesnt affect other players gameplay.

Zynko

Pika Member
Why do you even need gmc in factions? Admins should never been added it to factions, even if it is Op Factions.
Fly is dumb too, peaple can Fly in claimed territory. But however i agree with /Nick ,/feed ,/PV (echest) , /sell (Hand;all) And somemore commands that doesnt affect other players gameplay.
You can say that it was too op but we still paid for it and it's not fair that they just change it like that

FragOut

You can say that it was too op but we still paid for it and it's not fair that they just change it like that
Well you are right, they should not do that, ir at least give something in change . BUT however you paid for rank in prev. Season , dont forget that This is season 2. Probably it isnt fair , they should fix it, aggre with you.

Zynko

Pika Member
Well you are right, they should not do that, ir at least give something in change . BUT however you paid for rank in prev. Season , dont forget that This is season 2. Probably it isnt fair , they should fix it, aggre with you.
If they Would have said that the ranks will/could be changed it Would be ok but they didnt..