Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Opfactions as a server.

Wiwko

Pika Lover
I still dont get why people arent angry, let put fun aside and lemme write it seriously. Literally on opfactions 90% of things have some kind of bug or are uncompleted. If you actually find a bug and wanna report it, you have to describe it or record it. Why, why isnt enough to just tell it to staff. Its still their job to fix their server. They r the ones who r getting paid for that not us. Imagine buying a 60 dollars 3A game, that is full of bugs, that company would get smashed by comunity. But here, noone literally cares, people will still spend money/donating to pika. Tbh i would act same, releasing uncompleted things because i am still getting pay for it, couple persons r angry with it but so what, it still makes money. I dont know if everyone know it, but the owner isnt keeping this server because he loves players or care about them or wanna just build a big comunity, but because its bussines, his bussines. Literally the staff wont release this server without bugs, because they dont have to, its still making tons of money so why would they. Players here should start to "bark" and be heared. I dont wanna offend anyone, i am not saying that the server is bad or something. Just try to think about it for a moment.

iMqcro

Pika Lover
IGN
iMqcro
Well, if you already find a bug why can't you record it and just post it in the bug report and make everyone's life's easier? And Staff members from what I know are not getting paid, maybe the Developers are but still it is easier if you can just record a bug when you find it.