Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Opinions About The Survival Reseting

Everything_S

It has been more than a score days after the survival was reseted.It was said that it was aimed at reducing the gap between the new and the old players.But it can't be a good way to reduce the gap by reseting.Because some of the old players spent a plenty of efforts in the world,if the world is reseted it also means all the efforts they made had gone to nothing.And many of the old players must be annoyed because of it,and some of them may leave the server and never come back.It will be a great lose for the server.Once I joined and stayed in a server,that server was truly popular at first.Because of the limit of max player quantity,sometimes the players even needed to queue like 2B2T.But the owner of the server often reseted the server,the player quantity dropped quickly and at last there were only a few players in the server.The popularity of the server also dropped quickly.It once in the first page of the server list,but after that the players needed to search for several pages to find the server.And in other hand,to reduce the gap between the new and the old,creating another area for the new players can also be effectively.So in my opinion,it is unnecessary to reset the survival.

Well,I have known that there might be a few people would like to see my post.And there will also be some people disagree my opinion.So if you have different opinion,please don't abuse me.And I would appreciate that you can see my post.