Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpSkyblock - Help us with the next update! | February the 11th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongooze101

Please add many island system to the OPSkyblocks. Like, there would be different biome islands in different directions for the player to find and explore by bridging. Islands such as End portal island, Nether portal island, dessert island, snow island, jungle island, mushroom island and many more in all the different directions sidewise and upward in the sky. All the player needs to do is build bridges and find them. It would be really fun. Please add this feature to OPSkyblocks.

ezzyjoke_

New item : an item u need to unlock it portable crafter portable furnace portable anvil .
to unlock u need ingame money nad not p2w item

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Please add many island system to the OPSkyblocks. Like, there would be different biome islands in different directions for the player to find and explore by bridging. Islands such as End portal island, Nether portal island, dessert island, snow island, jungle island, mushroom island and many more in all the different directions sidewise and upward in the sky. All the player needs to do is build bridges and find them. It would be really fun. Please add this feature to OPSkyblocks.
i admit it would be fun but made a new gamemode

G

gorgaw

Add bosses that u can kill with ur party member or island member (max 5 people) and that boss have custom health bar and to have alot of hearts.When someone do it they will be locked for that boss for 24h and cant attack him while they are locked.Make big hall for boss portals.And u get worthy loot from them but to be rare like vip rank to be so rare and u probably get their gear from them.

votka200

Add bosses that u can kill with ur party member or island member (max 5 people) and that boss have custom health bar and to have alot of hearts.When someone do it they will be locked for that boss for 24h and cant attack him while they are locked.Make big hall for boss portals.And u get worthy loot from them but to be rare like vip rank to be so rare and u probably get their gear from them.
Nah theres a cool boss world in jartex ( sbd ) they just need to make same thing

ASkyBlockDude

Please make a buyable Enchanted Spawners in /shop, There was a time when I had the money but it wasn't worth the time of getting them. Spending days getting spawners was a big hassle and I would of much appreciate it when Enchanted Spawners was Available in /shop. Also I would like Boss Fights like Jartex Network. P.S If you got spare time remove money from crates, and add something good. And maybe improve on /class. All the buyable classes are kinda worthless beside two.

skubby

Would like to see more blocks for us builders to make our island more beautiful

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Heal pots are a bad idea considering sharpness 17 exists and custom enchants to add even more damage to it, u would get 1 tapped without pots , so keep God apples
Nope keep in mind that we wear p10+

ADD bow boosting aswell I think people would like that

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Remove enchantment orb ( it limits number of enchantments ) or make it possible to be obtained because atm we cannot obtain enchantment orbs.
Add boss world ( same as jartex )
Make outpost time at 4pm (same as csb)
• Make /transfer more expensive and better items since players get a lot of heads from custom enchants and enchanted heads.
• Make /god in pvp areas bannable.
• Allow all custom enchants to work in pvp arena ( such as leaping which gives jump boost )
Remove IChest
Add spawner value timer ( 5 days to reach max value )
Buff mystery gkit
Remove pvp mine because the custom enchants while being hit with knockback bug there and console kicks you.
Make it easier to enchant spawners
• Remove /is warp /is homes in pvp areas because players use warps to instantly tp out and bypass the normal cooldown to warp out.
Adding more custom enchants would be cool ( same as dream skyblock on jartex has )
Making outpost in another arena then pvp arena ( like op factions /outpost) but smaller area than the warzone area in factions and closed surroundings ofc , like a smaller warp with only outpost so players don’t escape to fix sets ( would make pvp more intense )
• Add potions on /shop and make it possible to buy stacked potions , or add super speed / strength / fire res pots which last 10 minutes.
Remove exp drops from mob slayer enchant because it ruins the rarity of custom enchants.
Thanks ~SnowyT_T
Good points, but if im correct this already changed, or is a bad idea:

/god in PvP is already bannable.
All enchantments working, they can just hop out of fps box with leaping. (so disable it there)
remove ichest: It is OP Skyblock for a reason please DONT remove it.
Please buff exp, players got over 10+bil of xp only, even money was more rare this season.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Looks good but would get boring after a week tops since tryhards will explore all in day or two.
Please make a buyable Enchanted Spawners in /shop, There was a time when I had the money but it wasn't worth the time of getting them. Spending days getting spawners was a big hassle and I would of much appreciate it when Enchanted Spawners was Available in /shop. Also I would like Boss Fights like Jartex Network. P.S If you got spare time remove money from crates, and add something good. And maybe improve on /class. All the buyable classes are kinda worthless beside two.
This will ruin opsb and eco would go to 100s of Quads. It was suggested before and denied so I don't think they will accept it.
Would like to see more blocks for us builders to make our island more beautiful
This will require version higher than 1.8 which might cause some problems and leading to big bugs and dupes.
Buff mystery gkit.
It actually costs 70 euros and all you can get are epic keys, blocks, sellwands.
Nerf mystery gkit *
Hmm this sounds good but instead of a hall maybe to modify the nether portal or when you go there a boss waiting for u and u just go there and fight it. Different bosses aka warps for different islands. Would be unfair one island to kill it till 100hp and other island spams it with bows or something. The loot should be better armor than skyking (prot 18+) and maybe some keys or boosters. Overall +1.
New item : an item u need to unlock it portable crafter portable furnace portable anvil .
to unlock u need ingame money nad not p2w item
Already have commands for this. /craft /repairer.
Suggestion: Add bow boosting in the warp pvp.
Reason: Its gonna be cool.
Ofc +1. Seems lame when u think that we dont have a bow boost yet.

Oh and add blockwands in crates just like sellwands. Instead of adding idk 1k and 5k sellwand just add 5k blockwand and 5k sellwand in godly for example. Blockwands come in small amounts only from ranks which is kinda useless. With big quantities they are op and they belong on opsb since we dont have /condense.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
This suggestion already got denied. they will not add enchanted spawners since it will destroy eco 6x faster.

Roxanneqt

Pika Lover
Spawners problem
in shop you can buy unlimited spawners and this is bad
change some game mode play for example to buy cow spawner you need to have 50 pig head and for chicken spawner you need 75 cow head and ...
also increase sell price for mob drops and increase buy price of spawners in shop
Also add ability for chest / hoppers ( i mean like mob drop hopper) to Autosell in shop
thanks
This is Op Skyblock not classic

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
  • Buff Mystery GKIT
  • Remove ICHEST (Makes us too dependent)
  • Add Spawner Time Value (Spawners take time to generate its value) (5 days to reach max value)
  • Make Prestiging Spawners more easier and efficient (2 Options, 1 You can buy prestiged spawners on the shop but then there would be requirements (Those requirements are up to you) 2nd instead of having the option where in 250 spawners = 1 Prestige Spawners make it 2.5K Spawners = 10 Prestige Spawners, Utitilize the word Grinding not prestiging!
  • Add Boss Worlds (MAKE THEM ACTUALLY DIFICULT OUEG OMG)
  • Have at least 2 Outpost in a week and make it like the same time on CSB which was 4 pm GMT
  • Disable /God Command on Warzone or PVP Areas (Or make it bannable)
  • Remove Enchanted Orbs and bring back the old enchanting way
  • enabled pots to be stackable
  • Buff Sell Wands on Once kits for example Sky King Once Kit Sell Wand (2x 10 Usage Before -> 2x 1000 Usage Current)
  • Remove Block Wands and add /condense to SkyLord+ (Dont wanna remove Block Wands? Make it more common and useful not 10 uses only)
  • Add Mob Coins BankNotes!
    same things as everyone lel

giogio_777

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'd suggest adding Condense Sticks or Condense Chests which automatically condenses minerals and keep them condensed inside

Chuge

Pika Lover
remove pvp mine please and fix and add more ce and bufff gkits please
And make dusts easier to place on custom enchants, its hard when you get 3 stacks of +1 and have to do it 1 by 1 atleast make it 1 click half stack

Roxanneqt

Pika Lover
• Bring back the old Enchantment orb
• Add 1v1 PvP
• Add more warps for pvp zone
• Allow SkyKing to use all donator kits or some of donator kits
• Add New kit for SkyGod and SkyKing
• Allow to turn off Opening enchantment books message

Status
Not open for further replies.