Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Opskyblock

WHAT SHOULD L6 GET

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bashar1959

THERE is l1 and l2 and l3 and l4 and l5 and l6/ l6 should add a command that is MINE SPANWERS ONLY master plus ranks can do mine spawner i think l6 should be abile to mine spawners

Raider53

Pika Member
Dear Bashar,

Your suggestion has it's advantages: People are willing to rank up, this can result in opsb players being more active to get as fast as possible to L6.

It also has it's disadvantages: They only gave this command to master and above for a reason. I don't know this reason, but I assume to get players to buy the rank of Master (or above). That's why most of the people bought master.

greetings,

Raider

BananaDude714

Pika Member
Hello Bashar
The ability to mine spawners is so so overpowered
I think they don't want to give that ability because so many are getting to L6
But only few are master+

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
THERE is l1 and l2 and l3 and l4 and l5 and l6/ l6 should add a command that is MINE SPANWERS ONLY master plus ranks can do mine spawner i think l6 should be abile to mine spawners
The server needs donation to keep the server good as posible.​
If L6 will be able to mine spawners people will lose interest in buying rank because the rank perks can be get ingame.

Regards,
TerrorGamingMC
Pika-Lover and your lover ♡♡♡

GladioMC

Pika Lover
The current reward for L6 is 300 tokens, 350x350 island size and 2 gold crate keys.
The rewards for me is good enough for players to be motivated to rank up, Although its always nice to have more keys ;).

I do agree that it will be a disadvantage to the ranks, and it would be best to keep Mining spawners as a unique Perk of donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.