Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Option to buy Stats reset in goldshop

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Option to buy Stats reset in goldshop

Detailed description:
There should be an option to buy stats reset from goldshop in minigames like bedwars and skywars too..

Reason(s):
Sometimes, the player learns to play bedwars and skywars and also continues to use the same account. But their stats become pretty much trash, so like practice, they should add it for minigames too. It would help a lot. Instead of changing accounts, player can spend 500 or 1k iron or 300 gold to reset their stats of that specific gamemode. Also this option should be limited to 1-2 uses.

imgs:

(taken from practice pvp, pika network)

Example(s):
Practice pvp of pika network

Last edited:

peg2

Legendary Pika
its better for it to be free instead else itll make pika seem even more p2w

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Well it's cool but why using gold?
Also this can be implanted in the website

Mugiwaarra

Banned
I also would like to reset my stats as when I was a bad player my wlr was like 0.08 in skywars so its gonna take some time to correct, or we can use stat wipe .
I like this suggestion
+1

D

Deleted member 253126

+1
Good. Accept it! Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!Accept it!

OP
OP
xSlainer_

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Man! Everyones typing +1 but no one is upvoting💀
It wont get accepted without upvotes!

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
+1
don't see a reason why this could not be implemented to other modes too, not just minigames. they already implemented it to practice

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Option to buy Stats reset in goldshop

Detailed description:
There should be an option to buy stats reset from goldshop in minigames like bedwars and skywars too..

Reason(s):
Sometimes, the player learns to play bedwars and skywars and also continues to use the same account. But their stats become pretty much trash, so like practice, they should add it for minigames too. It would help a lot. Instead of changing accounts, player can spend 500 or 1k iron or 300 gold to reset their stats of that specific gamemode. Also this option should be limited to 1-2 uses.

imgs:

(taken from practice pvp, pika network)

Example(s):
Practice pvp of pika network
we could get it from like vote crates or normal bedwars in game shop would be better
cuz buying this would make it too much p2w

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello xSlainer_, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.